Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind Collector Edition Upgrade

WeylandYutani
Is it still possible to get a key for it and would it work on activation ? I know that I can buy the content pack for it in the ingame shop but there's alot other items with these editions because most of these keys are still pre-order keys. Even my yesterday bought Elsweyr Collector's Edition Upgrade was a pre-order key. But it's important if entering older keys does still work or not.

Of course I've searched for it myself but I just've found Editions which aren't upgrades and I don't know what happens if I would enter a non upgrade to my account, they are more expensive then the upgrade too. The few other upgrade editions I've had found where just Standard Edition upgrade's.

A last requirement for myself would be the payment option, paysafecard. I will get the prepaid Paysafe Mastercard in a few days, maybe this will change things but I have no experience with it so no guarantee.

Thanks in advance, greetings, @support would be welcome to clarify this instead of a long taking ticket.

PS: Man I hate that I always do get linked to the german forums even though it's my main language. I know how to change back here obviously but I guess it's controled by my system language ?