The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ferdyn Beran of Mournhold no longer cries "Rub it in why don't you!"

blueyonder
blueyonder
✭✭✭
Someone stopped Ferdyn in Mournhold from shrieking "Rub it in why don't you!" every time we pass her on our way to the stables or Undaunted Enclave.

Thanks for your saintly action. I know it's wrong, but I was getting close to attacking Ferdyn.
BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • blueyonder
    blueyonder
    ✭✭✭
    This makes Mournhold, my favourite city, a much more peaceful place to be. Thank you again.
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next please:

"How do you know, where you there? I heard she had nothing to do with it"

&

"You believe all you hear. A Daedric Prince? Did your sister see a clutch of butterflies when she was there?"

Both conversations on an endless loop in Eldenroot that repeats every 10 seconds or so.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst one in the game is "It's here!" around the crafting area in Riften - like every 40 seconds or so, at the very least. I have no idea who the **** it is, but I would do any quest or whatever to make it stop...
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish Shad Astula would lower their entry requirements so I never get to hear that conversation again.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    blueyonder wrote: »
    Someone stopped Ferdyn in Mournhold from shrieking "Rub it in why don't you!" every time we pass her on our way to the stables or Undaunted Enclave.

Thanks for your saintly action. I know it's wrong, but I was getting close to attacking Ferdyn.

Maybe had enough of it?

G6lWzgc.jpg
  • blueyonder
    blueyonder
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies, false alarm, she is still at it. Don't know why she stopped for a while, but she has successfully recovered her bitterness and disappointment. It's comforting to know that some things in life never change. I will take the other route, towards the front of city center. ;-)
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • nickl413
    nickl413
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's what the patch was for.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's a lot of npcs that just need to be muted once the quest is completed. Like the dunmer in mournhold its like bruh you're not harry potter material your not going to hogwartsastula shut the f*** up.
  • MjolnirVilkas
    MjolnirVilkas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I miss this gem :(

Look here, it's that fancy sob that was in our camp. Hey, fancy man, fallen on any swords lately? Saying we shouldn't help the Dunmer? Like a Nord would ever turn down a fight
    Edited by MjolnirVilkas on July 2, 2019 12:36PM
    Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
  • Varaug_Gaming
    Varaug_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    instead we have now that dragon in your home country / i hope my family is safe conversation IN EVERY SINGLE CITY
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordTareq wrote: »
    Next please:

"How do you know, where you there? I heard she had nothing to do with it"

&

"You believe all you hear. A Daedric Prince? Did your sister see a clutch of butterflies when she was there?"

Both conversations on an endless loop in Eldenroot that repeats every 10 seconds or so.

Believe what you like, I'm glad that they tell this every single time I run past them while doing my daily writs :D
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I miss this gem :(

Look here, it's that fancy sob that was in our camp. Hey, fancy man, fallen on any swords lately? Saying we shouldn't help the Dunmer? Like a Nord would ever turn down a fight

I do too. Haha :)
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Eraldus
    Eraldus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you seem how Idessa carries on with that dark elf? IT'S DISGUSTING!

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Craglorn

"I'm going to lose my shirt..."

I've waited around for hours and it never comes to pass.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nickl413 wrote: »
    That's what the patch was for.

Nonsense! I’m sure it’s just a clerical error.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wood elf know as Finedrin ..... :#