Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Delete

The3sFinest
The3sFinest
✭✭✭✭
Delete.
Edited by The3sFinest on March 22, 2020 1:38PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sweder

Have you tested your account on a different PS4?

If it is only your account that crashes occur on, the problem may be with your PSN ID. Try contacting Playstation Support to determine if any changes can be made to your PSN account to help with this issue.
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 25, 2019 4:42PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Sweder

Have you tested your account on a different PS$?

If it is only your account that crashes occur on, the problem may be with your PSN ID. Try contacting Playstation Support to determine if any changes can be made to your PSN account to help with this issue.

Yes, 2 different PS4s. I don't crash this often with other games though.
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update:

Since this post, I have tested something unusual and I'm not joking. If I go into the crown store for a minimum of one minute and then logout, I do not crash. This was tested for almost 2 weeks on 2 characters I log into normally. Later, I logged out without going into the crown store and guess what happened?
    crash

Why is your cash shop preventing me from crashing? Is this a joke? If I buy something or even trick the game that I'm buying something it blesses me with a potion of never-crashing? If you do not care about my account then tell me so I can move on and invest in something else. Please at least look into my account for any issues, I know you are able to. Playstation will not do it.
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My game has been freezing for 30 second to a minute regularly lately, honestly its game breaking. I'll be pvping and wake up dead 30 seconds later.
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    My game has been freezing for 30 second to a minute regularly lately, honestly its game breaking. I'll be pvping and wake up dead 30 seconds later.

Sorry, but please do not derail this and turn this into a lag thread, this is a logout crash that has been happening for a long time that has nothing to do with the recent increase in performance issues. Zos, I swear if you close this and refer me to another thread on an unrelated issue...
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Sweder

Have you tested your account on a different PS4?

Please advise: I have contaced Sony about this issue and they have referred me back to you since all the troubleshooting that was done has not resolved this, therefore, the last/only possible solution lies on your end?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sweder

Do you have a ticket currently open with support for troubleshooting this issue?

If so, what is the ticket number?
    Staff Post
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Sweder

Do you have a ticket currently open with support for troubleshooting this issue?

If so, what is the ticket number?

I just submitted another one, again, I got an auto-reply to do all the troubleshooting I already did.

Ticket: 190811-004494
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sweder

Thank you for the ticket number.

I've sent you a private message with more information about the ticket you've started.
    Staff Post
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've suspected this for a while now and even asked in a post recently to someone that was having lag in just normal PVE to try logging into their account on a friends console who does not have lag and see if they still had lag. They did not reply however, but anyone else able to test this?
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've suspected this for a while now and even asked in a post recently to someone that was having lag in just normal PVE to try logging into their account on a friends console who does not have lag and see if they still had lag. They did not reply however, but anyone else able to test this?

This has nothing to do with lag, maybe post this in a relevant thread?