The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Starting to give up due to loading disconnects

leokafilyeb17_ESO
leokafilyeb17_ESO
✭✭✭
ESO is a game I keep coming back to every other year or so, trying so hard to invest and enjoy, and I do enjoy the game a LOT, but one consistant issue always makes me quit, and once again it's making me want to leave...the random disconnections when faced with loading screens or at the end of dungeons specifically. More problematic are when you are trying to load into dungeons, there is a 50/50 chance of being disconnected, more often than not you are disconnected for a dungeon you waited 40 minutes for, then you are kicked while trying to log back in and faced with 15 minutes of cooldown.

This is so unfair, I've searched high and low for a solution, but I can't afford all the crazy things people are telling me to do (get a vpn, buy a router for your virgin media superhub, change ISP etc. etc.)

Yeah I just don't know, this is depressing me now...
  • Korax
    Korax
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I see my posts are getting deleted.
    Am I too honest / direct?