Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game fails to apply any sort of buffs or debuffs, interesting bug, would appreciate a workaround^^

Custos91
Custos91
✭✭✭
Hi, I have a delightful new bug on my newest character.
So basically everything you see in your character window listed under "active effects" has a very high chance to fail to apply.
This includes buffs / debuffs, cc, sprinting (works for 1 sec before it dropps), blocking, healing with a hot component, sneak, mount, food...
interestingly enough it doesn't happen all the time and only on this one char.
and it dropped in between for a few hours.

I have tried different setting, no addons, I have relogged, restarted, repaired the client, I also launched the game from a different client instalation (I have it once on my external and once on my SSD).
Sometimed this seems to also bug out monsters, who don't use their whole toolkit anymore and just spam one abbility (that could be a different bug though)

I can manage with Scythe and Bitter Harvest not healing, even on a stamina build, I can manage without the corpses from summoners armor, I can manage without the stacks and passives from other necro abbilities.
What annoys me is that the bug also sometimes bar locks me and makes me unable to mount and maybe more importantly use rapid maneuver...
I created this char yesterday, and exploring tamriel on foot, with sprint dropping every second is not fun.
trying to consume buffood and not getting the buff, but losing the food isn't fun.

I did my daily BG and the bug persisted for roughly half of it, it was... interesting... bleeds not applying, not getting CCd...if I would have been able to buff myself, it would have been extremely broken... I only did my daily BG for the bonus and curiosity, and ironically shortly after the BG / in it, something made the bug vanish for a bit and then for a few hours.
I won't do any more BGs, because this is bugusing in my mind, but I would really like to get my daily bonus...

I could make a video I guess, but I have no clue how to upload it somewhere.

Anybody got an idea what is going on? And how to avoid it....
Warden Main apparently... 7 Wardens currently, otherwise a healer of every class.
Mostly active in No CP PVP on EU, blaming the buffbot meta in pve.
I want to feel like I am saving somebodies life, not like I am carrying amunition for them...