The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2h/dw builds

• Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    Davadin wrote: »
    Ripperi wrote: »
    Davadin wrote: »
    stampede with vMA is da bomb. the DoT survived the DoT-purge-patch and on my heavy armor it's an always-crit, AoE burn, PLUS big single-target DoT.

That sounds like PvP. I'm thinking mostly PvE and there I've also been using vMA 2hander. Running with Deadly+Rele now with vMA weapons.

both actually. PvP it's great. But PvE, it's still more single-target DPS than Carve, which is my other go-to DoT starter.

Heavy armor in pve with a 2h makes no sense. That is probably why the person you are repling to said that looks like a pvp build.

ah i must be smoking something, sorry.

med armor for PvE. but that 2H vMA is great for Stampede.

my PvP build is heavy tho, just referencing that to say, "even in Heavy armor low damage build", it's still a great DPS.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber