The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still having server connection issues

SirCyanideRose
This is getting really annoying. I still get booted back to LOGIN on a regular basis. I've opened a ticket and followed all the steps. Opened ports. Added exceptions to antivirus. rebooted computers and restarted modem. I even flush the DNS. The cablemodem, frankly, isn't meant to be unplugged so often. No other computers in my house have any internet issues. Only ESO.

Really, this is pretty bad. Forget queuing up for dungeons. Sometimes the queue can be an hour. I can't make it an hour without a disconnect. The connection simply isn't reliable enough for me to do anything that requires more than 30 minutes.

Is there ANY news on this. Is the Monday update related to server stability?
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is getting really annoying. I still get booted back to LOGIN on a regular basis. I've opened a ticket and followed all the steps. Opened ports. Added exceptions to antivirus. rebooted computers and restarted modem. I even flush the DNS. The cablemodem, frankly, isn't meant to be unplugged so often. No other computers in my house have any internet issues. Only ESO.

Really, this is pretty bad. Forget queuing up for dungeons. Sometimes the queue can be an hour. I can't make it an hour without a disconnect. The connection simply isn't reliable enough for me to do anything that requires more than 30 minutes.

Is there ANY news on this. Is the Monday update related to server stability?

Monday update will probably fix nothing, just the guild history. ZoS promised improvements in 6 months lol
    Its a joke really...
  • rptrainer
    rptrainer
    ✭✭
    Will it ever be fixed? I've already implanted it in my brain that "Oh i only got X number of hours before I dc." Seriously though, ever since the new zone is released, I get random disconnects everytime.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feels like it's getting worse for me, these frequent disconnects.
    Is it a DDOS? That apparently happened in 2017. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/362924/