The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Imperial Sewers entrances...blocked?

grkkll
grkkll
✭✭✭
OK, I'm probably way out of touch/ missed an announcement but today I decided to go to IC sewers to buy some Hakeijo to make tri-stat glyphs. There were no markers for sewer entrances and when I got to the entrance it was blocked. Is there an alternative travel path to these now?
  • UntrustedExistenz
    UntrustedExistenz
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, from campaigns window (default L)
    <PC EU>
    Press "F" to pay respect to our fallen megalulserver.
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, that's an improvement. Maybe I should read the patch notes in future ;ob
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were made their own Campaigns now.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How did you queue for Cyrodiil without noticing the Imperial City campaign? ;):#
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • LennoxPoodle
    LennoxPoodle
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, they are their own campaigns. It's still kind of sad that you can't enter these campaigns through the gates, or cyro through the cyro gates.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IC are their own campaign now
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Call the Imperial plumber
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're not alone. Lots of people have missed this, ZOS has done a poor job communicating the change.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    The campaign, when you use it to enter, puts you where the old entrance did. I just wished that I knew it before running all the way to the old entrance.
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been low-key curious about what the entrances look like now but I've been way too lazy to hit Cyrodiil to check.
    Anyone want to humour me or do I have to hit the PTS or something?
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zulera301 wrote: »
    I've been low-key curious about what the entrances look like now but I've been way too lazy to hit Cyrodiil to check.
    Anyone want to humour me or do I have to hit the PTS or something?

To the best of my recollection they look the same — it’s just that the sewer door doesn’t have a prompt to enter.