The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a reason Elsweyr is not available in the crown store?

Kuramas9tails
Kuramas9tails
✭✭✭✭✭
I was looking into buying it/gifting it for my boyfriend but I can't. He lives in another country so it is very easy for me to gift things from the store to him since I don't have to deal with the headache of currency exchange and online gift card ordering.
    Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
    New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
    AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
    AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
    FOR THE QUEEN!
    PS4/NA
    • Veinblood1965
      Veinblood1965
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I was looking into buying it/gifting it for my boyfriend but I can't. He lives in another country so it is very easy for me to gift things from the store to him since I don't have to deal with the headache of currency exchange and online gift card ordering.

If you are on Console PS4 it's probably so PS can get their cut. I wondered that myself.
    • Morgul667
      Morgul667
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It s not in the crown store as zos has difficulty to justify people paying both for eso plus and store content

You have to buy it in steam or online shops
    • Jayne_Doe
      Jayne_Doe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Elsweyr is currently a Chapter, so only available to purchase outside the game, either physically or digitally. It will be in the CS next year as a DLC when the next Chapter launches.

This has been the model since the first chapter, Morrowind, was introduced 2 years ago.