The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 user performance question

rothtwinsdad
rothtwinsdad
✭✭
Are there any settings/ interface options that hinder performance that I should not be or should be using? ex. buff/ debuff displays
PS4/NA
Ace Ventura: Magsorc pve dps
Bodacious Brutality: Stamblade pve dps
Freezer Pops: Magden pvp DC
Nature Boy: Stamden pvp DC
Tramp Stampler: Magplar pve dps
Sargent Slaughterfish: Magblade
Unbreakable: Stampler pvp DC
Combustible: DK pve tank
Romancing The Bone: Stamcro pve dps/tank
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turning off screen shake and turning down footstep audio helps some.
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat numbers, wear askele polymorph(outfits lag), weapon skins, noncompets, lightning staff, Health bars if you have everyone's showing, Party chats, wireless connections. I think all of those is what I found so far. You can also defrag if you have long loadscreens( defrag after every update) and maybe even in polymorph unequip your outfit just in case.
    Edited by Onefrkncrzypope on June 1, 2019 4:23PM
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....