The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vampire's problem

This_0ne
This_0ne
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_LeamonTuttle Hello,
I am khajiit/argonian and i alcoholic vampire. I am very ugly on my 1st stage. On 4th (maybe on 1st) stage any spots and stripes almost invisible and skin is terribly pale.
Always when i look in the mirror i remember Count Verandis Ravenwatch from Rivenspire. If i remember correctly in our first meeting he hide from us his vampire nature and looked like normal Altmer. And as I know in TES 3 or TES 4 were powerful vampires who could hide their nature. Why we cant do that in TESO? A few days ago i tried to find the suitable skin who would help to be a less ugly vampire. Only one was hardly tolerable - Arctic Rime skin. Vampire's passive abilities too tasty to refuse them.

DEAR DEVS, WE KNOW how you like to redraw existing skins. This is the greatest opportunity to make a skin with "nothing" texture to hide vampirism effects. If it possible add a similar skin or think something else. Maybe in some Vampire's theme DLC Dungeons if it is planned. (And maybe Vampire's Lord memento, like "Werewolf Behemoth Sigil" now.) I'm not sure, but it seems quite lore and not difficult.

Thanks for attention.
Edited by This_0ne on June 1, 2019 1:20AM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This request has been around FOREVER. At this point it's beating a dead horse.

BUT I'M HERE FOR IT! LET'S WHIP THIS HORSE CADAVER!

Because yeah, it's really absurd that they've given us skins (that hide vamp) without giving us a "normal" skin to hide vamp. There's no gameplay reason the skin should be a requisite of the condition anymore, imo.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub