Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

June crownstore showcase

LordLomax
LordLomax
✭✭✭✭
When will the June Showcase be announced?
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My guess Monday
  • Apfel
    Apfel
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is June 4, when the patch goes online. :confounded:
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious about both the June showcase and the release date of the Bandaari crates.
  • Mizael
    Mizael
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah show us
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    A shame its not valkyn skoria weapons next month.
    Edited by ArgonianAustin on June 2, 2019 3:22PM
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    pro im stil lwaiting for bogdan that should have been there 4 days ago, wtf is happening ZOS?
  • Sathukai
    Sathukai
    ✭✭✭
    Parobro wrote: »
    pro im stil lwaiting for bogdan that should have been there 4 days ago, wtf is happening ZOS?

there was something wrong with it so they quickly took it down and they're going to add the Lord Warden set on the 6th I believe? I think it was the crown store image for it that was wrong, because I saw it in the crown store but the image was a completely black with some red lettering on it. it didn't spell anything.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sathukai wrote: »
    I think it was the crown store image for it that was wrong, because I saw it in the crown store but the image was a completely black with some red lettering on it. it didn't spell anything.

Here you go!

4LJu8TZ.jpg

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Sathukai
    Sathukai
    ✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    Sathukai wrote: »
    I think it was the crown store image for it that was wrong, because I saw it in the crown store but the image was a completely black with some red lettering on it. it didn't spell anything.

Here you go!

i wonder how that slipped through?
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    aaah thanks, good announced by ZOS for the people that waited for that outfitstyle the past month
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait for Bogdan to burn people alive that farm it for the helm motif xD People who don't know to dps down the spawns get roasted by his blue flames! Muhahahaha!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no showcase :( I hoped to see it today
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Still no showcase :( I hoped to see it today
    It's there, check the News page :smile: Alfiq banker and merchant are confirmed for June, amongst other things!
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭