Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Why is there no way to cancel EXP buffs anymore?

natefiaccob14_ESO
natefiaccob14_ESO
✭✭✭
Is there something i'm missing or is there no way to cancel out an EXP buff anymore? If there isnt, then why not? Plenty of people have accidentally popped a 50% and wanted it replaced yet now we have to wait 2 hours? That's nonsense if there really is no more option to cancel it. Why not just add in a "Are you sure you want to cancel your exp buff" box before canceling it so people don't do it on accident? Its really that simple.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on January 28, 2024 9:52PM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah would be handy
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, and while we're at it why can't I undo when I deconstruct a gold maelstrom weapon by mistake? Why should I have to read and take my time before doing something idiotic?
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    me thinks now you will slow down and read what you are clicking on. some lessons are hard learned in life. B)
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, here we are in the future...2024 and this is still an issue.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stuck in combat bug says “Hello Old Friends.”

• Oblivion_Protocol
    Oblivion_Protocol
    ✭✭✭
    Xerikten wrote: »
    me thinks now you will slow down and read what you are clicking on. some lessons are hard learned in life. B)

I’ve been in situations where a double xp event started and I wanted to use a 150% scroll on a character, but I already had a 50% scroll active and had to wait until it ran out. Those are the kind of situations where I’d want to cancel the active scroll for a better one.

It’s not about rushing and clicking something unwanted. It’s about not being able to immediately get something better when you want it.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Regarding the thread's title: was it possible to override exp scrolls with different ones previously?
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread given its age and given that it was last active May 2019. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.