Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

remove faction lock, i didnt pay money for a game where you get told what side to play for 30 days.

• Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just...switch characters? :/ Or has something dramatic changed with PvP that I'm not aware of (I tend to avoid PvP like the plague) that locks all of your characters, regardless of their faction, onto a different faction for 30 days if you log in to Cyrodiil on that (different) faction?
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just locked 14 Characters out of No CP Campaign to be able to Play with my Friends when I have time for it. Feelsfuckinggood. Definitely love those faction locks. (Obvious sarcasm in case anyone cant tell)
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What wrong with helping out a weaker faction? I agree with this sentiment if it is genuinely to help the low pop faction.
    Unfortunately, too many jump to the winning side and give everyone, trying to help the underdogs, a bad name.
    You have faction lock, make the best of what is available or dont play. Those are your current choices.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quick question - if all those complaining about faction lock go and play on the ‘dead’ non-locked campaign then surely it wont be dead anymore?

Problem solved. 😆
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've closed this thread as it is no longer constructive.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.