The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Please remove the "criminal act" from necromancy skills...

• Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    I try to do questing, BOUNTY.
    I try to duel in normal dueling locations, BOUNTY.
    I'm fighting in the woods and a merchant walks by, BOUNTY.

Seriously, this is so annoying and I have lost like 10k gold in this first week alone paying these bounties off.

op should have gone to spec savers. (Because said skills are clearly labeled in red: Criminal Act.) so change things up a little, find a different place to duel (I wonder how NPC’s in the outlaws refuge react to Necromages and Staminancers.) or just go back to a different class.

As many have said lore wise, necromancy is primarily frowned upon pretty much almost everywhere (hammerfell especially.) so it is only natural and lore friendly that some necromancer skills are considered a criminal act.

Ye, try to tell the whole dueling Community to now use a different spot where Necro can duel without getting a bounty from a random merchant walking by.

The current Locations are used for years now and you cant change them after this long time.
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    Again and Again things are illegal or immoral in the game stealing/pick pocketing /murder/killing animals/attacking npc's its the justice system cant openly to any of the above things so why should necro get a pass? dont duel in town its annoying as hell anyway if its classifed as wrong dont do it where you might get zapped or simply dont play a necro or put those skills on you bar .. NUFF Said
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've closed this thread and removed a handful of nonconstructive comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.