The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please remove the "criminal act" from necromancy skills...

• FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    It was advertised as criminal. Didn’t see the adverts?
    It says it’s criminal in character creation. Didn’t see the character creation?
    The skills say CRIMINAL ACT in red text. Didn’t see the red text?
    It’s happened to you once before, better use a weapon/armor/guild/world/assault skill instead in that spot. Didn’t learn from experience?

Gotta nerf it then. :|

Honestly Neopets Animal Crossing had less handholding...

Yeah, I think people are crying about a bunch of nothing. I've been leveling mine near towns, in towns, and having the criminal abilities in mind? It just forced me into the same abilities that I'd normally use on the other five classes in terms of weapon skills. It really wasn't that hard to adapt. I've even reserved my back bar for quest turn-ins to level out the abilities that are deemed illegal and use them in open world. Which I've yet to have an actual problem. I thought I'd need a kajillion Pardon Edicts, turns out I didn't.

I guess some players just don't want to adapt.
    Edited by FleetwoodSmack on May 27, 2019 6:40AM
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me trying to do thieves guild questline in order to get swiftly forgotten passive to counter some of this necromancy BOUNTY stuff. Yes there are hostile enemies around, and you are free to kill them with no penalty, but if the random npcs laying around see a summon, BOOM BOUNTY.

s7RvYdf.jpg

I am just impressed by how you managed to get 3k bounty lmao.
    Once I decided to intentionally summon a Colossus in the middle of Anvil just for the lolz and went on a mayhem, i got like 2k bounty and that was it.
    How did you unintentionally get 3k bounty lmao.
    Edited by hmsdragonfly on May 27, 2019 7:31AM
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me standing infront of a City guard. Using necromancer personallity and summoning a skeleton right in Front of him. No one bats and eye.

Using xivkyn polymorph, skeleton mount, skeleton dragon following me. No one cares.

Standing in the middle of a town and transforming in a werewolf. No one cares.

Me summoning an Ghost to heal me. Instant Bounty and everyone wants to Instant kill me. Even if have have saved the whole city from a deadric Invasion. Ye, seems legit....

This system should have at least a toggle so the players who enjoy it can still have it.
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. Still early access and they want to remove it already.
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that players get a bounty for summoning stuff in cities, should be the same for sorc pets, vampirism, werewolf transformation and also the Warden Grizzly Bear, because those damn furry things always block interaction with the writ turn-ins.
    Seriously, if I accidentally summon a ghost in the middle of the Undaunted enclave, that's my own fault and I should be forced to deal with it.
    But: The annoying thing with the Necromancer bounty, as others already mentioned, is that it happens in the wilderness as well. I was fighting mobs in the north of Auridon, suddenly I get a bounty because a merchant walks by on the road there. I even had it happen in a delve (!) while fighting the boss there, and I am still not sure what triggered it, I suspect the questgiver NPC who was still back at the entrance of the delve, several rooms between him and me, might have caused it, he was the only non-enemy in the whole delve.

Edited by Svenja on May 27, 2019 7:59AM
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please add more “criminal act” skills. Specifically the USE of vamp and ww skills, not just the existence of being vamp/ww
    Browiseth wrote: »
    FierceSam wrote: »
    Mmmmm the criminal concept is one of the (few) genuinely unique things about the necro class. It’s not just about immersion, it’s integral to the class.

You don’t like it? Play a naughty sorc instead.

@FierceSam what do you mean it's "integral"? how? is this meant to imply that if the criminal activity mechanic was removed, necro would no longer be a functional, viable class?

what?

Sure it would be a functional, viable class. But would it still be a necromancer in the world of Elder Scrolls?
    The outlaw aspect is a big part of the class flavor. Without it, you could just as well have it summon, say, elementals. Or teddy bears, or whatever.

or you could just remove this silly mechanic altogether since it has no real reason to exist in this type of game. it's a gimmick that i guarantee you even it's most hardcore supporters will be tired of in no time.

what do you even mean, would it still be an elder scrolls necromancer. who cares? when "muh immersion" gets in the way of the video game that i want to play, the game world and background is no longer servicing the game, rather it's the other way around.

this is like game design 101

“We felt it was important to intertwine necromancy and Justice for much the same reason we put Justice in the game in the first place,” says Ed Stark, the team’s Lead Content Designer in charge of the Necromancer class and the Justice system. “Historically, necromancy has always been frowned-upon by Tamrielic society, and so, when some NPCs see an overtly necromantic act, they react with fear or aggression and report it for the crime it is.”

Being a necro is more than a simple set of skills. If it was, there would be no point in developing it as a class. I haven’t had any issues with the justice system, but then I haven’t run around major cities casting criminal skills, just as I haven’t run around stealing stuff in front of NPCs.

If having a unique set of characteristics that define the class gets in the way of you doing ‘your game’, maybe you’re in the wrong place.

please get off your high horse. this isn't some genius game design decision made by the almighty zos, it's a tacked on mechanic specifically to appease the "muh immersion" crowd

i do enjoy your mindset though. "if you don't like this part of the game, maybe you should just stop playing because you're in the wrong place"
    i'm really glad you're not a game designer, suffice to say. if you were, ESO would still be in it's 2014 launch state because clearly, if someone complains about something and sees genuine flaws in the design, well they're just in the wrong place, right?

I mean, there are so many people in the "muh immersion" crowd since this is a TES game, so good luck with that, the "muh immersion" crowd will always take priority over you.

Yes, there’s a reason RPG is part of MMORPG. Story driven content in a world established on lore. Pissing all over people justifying a mechanic with the fact that desecrating graves and reanimating the dead would be worthy of a bounty, as it’s a criminal act, is just silly. Many of us wish vampires and werewolves got bounties, but ZOS chose not to, since so many use the skill line for powerful passives.

i'm so glad you mentioned vamps and werewolves. doesn't it seem so odd they would pick one particular character choice as worthy of a bounty when it makes sense in the context of the game world...but not anything else?

almost feels...tacked on, doesn't it? not thought out well. there for the sake of appeasing a crowd.

They didn't have the justice system back when they released the main game, which included werewolves and vampires.
    If enough people ask for it, maybe they will go back to update ww and vamps to this new mechanic, who knows.

They already said in a stream they are going to add it to the rest of the game eventually, it just takes a while.

I just hope it takes a really, really long time. Years would be good, or at least until Torchlight Frontiers releases :D
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also for popular dueling areas.

PC EU - Bergama Wayshrine in the Desert. Outside of the City. One merchant always walks up the road and Instant gives you a bounty....

PC-NA - Stormhaven next to the Undaunted quest giver. Always getting a Bounty.

Dueling Arena in Stormhaven is literally filled with npcs Walking around. Good luck on dueling there without an 10k Bounty.

I really dont like that necros cant really duel at the most popular dueling spots now.

Guess some forumtard now says: "Search for a different spot". Sure, guess how long it took to establish these Location and then telling everyone to go to a different Location just that necros dont get a bounty while dueling.....
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    good. that's as it should be
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Svenja wrote: »
    I love that players get a bounty for summoning stuff in cities, should be the same for sorc pets, vampirism, werewolf transformation and also the Warden Grizzly Bear, because those damn furry things always block interaction with the writ turn-ins.
    Seriously, if I accidentally summon a ghost in the middle of the Undaunted enclave, that's my own fault and I should be forced to deal with it.
    But: The annoying thing with the Necromancer bounty, as others already mentioned, is that it happens in the wilderness as well. I was fighting mobs in the north of Auridon, suddenly I get a bounty because a merchant walks by on the road there. I even had it happen in a delve (!) while fighting the boss there, and I am still not sure what triggered it, I suspect the questgiver NPC who was still back at the entrance of the delve, several rooms between him and me, might have caused it, he was the only non-enemy in the whole delve.

As a console player i kept away from this discussion before i could play it myself and so far i was ok with it. The first part is allright, if you summon something thats considered a criminal act its fine to get a bounty in a city - at least for me. There is no reason to use any skill in a town (not talking about ppl duelling). It is really your fault if you have the urge to summon a ghost to heal you (not about you svenja, someone else mentioned it too and got mad)
    What bugs me right now and its sometghing that might change my mind about it is that it can happen in a delve/dungeon with the questgiver....that shouldnt happen. I dont mind the merchant who sees you in the wilderness tho...But like i said, i have to see/play it by myself...

PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really like it......hoping they do the same to sorc pets. you know daedra and all...
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree with the bounty but it should be added if you transform into a ww in a town, you get a bounty. Should vamp get a bounty too?
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmm the criminal concept is one of the (few) genuinely unique things about the necro class. It’s not just about immersion, it’s integral to the class.

@FierceSam what do you mean it's "integral"? how? is this meant to imply that if the criminal activity mechanic was removed, necro would no longer be a functional, viable class?

what?

Sure it would be a functional, viable class. But would it still be a necromancer in the world of Elder Scrolls?
    The outlaw aspect is a big part of the class flavor. Without it, you could just as well have it summon, say, elementals. Or teddy bears, or whatever.

or you could just remove this silly mechanic altogether since it has no real reason to exist in this type of game. it's a gimmick that i guarantee you even it's most hardcore supporters will be tired of in no time.

what do you even mean, would it still be an elder scrolls necromancer. who cares? when "muh immersion" gets in the way of the video game that i want to play, the game world and background is no longer servicing the game, rather it's the other way around.

“We felt it was important to intertwine necromancy and Justice for much the same reason we put Justice in the game in the first place,” says Ed Stark, the team’s Lead Content Designer in charge of the Necromancer class and the Justice system. “Historically, necromancy has always been frowned-upon by Tamrielic society, and so, when some NPCs see an overtly necromantic act, they react with fear or aggression and report it for the crime it is.”

Being a necro is more than a simple set of skills. If it was, there would be no point in developing it as a class. I haven’t had any issues with the justice system, but then I haven’t run around major cities casting criminal skills, just as I haven’t run around stealing stuff in front of NPCs.

If having a unique set of characteristics that define the class gets in the way of you doing ‘your game’, maybe you’re in the wrong place.

please get off your high horse. this isn't some genius game design decision made by the almighty zos, it's a tacked on mechanic specifically to appease the "muh immersion" crowd

i do enjoy your mindset though. "if you don't like this part of the game, maybe you should just stop playing because you're in the wrong place"
    i'm really glad you're not a game designer, suffice to say. if you were, ESO would still be in it's 2014 launch state because clearly, if someone complains about something and sees genuine flaws in the design, well they're just in the wrong place, right?

I mean, there are so many people in the "muh immersion" crowd since this is a TES game, so good luck with that, the "muh immersion" crowd will always take priority over you.

Yes, there’s a reason RPG is part of MMORPG. Story driven content in a world established on lore. Pissing all over people justifying a mechanic with the fact that desecrating graves and reanimating the dead would be worthy of a bounty, as it’s a criminal act, is just silly. Many of us wish vampires and werewolves got bounties, but ZOS chose not to, since so many use the skill line for powerful passives.

i'm so glad you mentioned vamps and werewolves. doesn't it seem so odd they would pick one particular character choice as worthy of a bounty when it makes sense in the context of the game world...but not anything else?

almost feels...tacked on, doesn't it? not thought out well. there for the sake of appeasing a crowd.

As I have read in other forums threads, it appears that they are looking into making the Vamp and WW also illegal. I read that they were testing the waters per say with the Necro before adding it to the Vamp and WW.

From a storyline perspective it makes absolute sense to do this. but how much do players want the lore versus "Gee its cool to play the baddie and not have any negative repercussions from it"

I can also understand the min maxers wanting the best DPS that they can get by using Vamp and WW. But would you still want that if there were an active campain in game to hunt you down?

Needless to say, I dont agree with the original poster. You read the cautions/warning and ignored them. Now your asking for a change since you realized exactly what it meant. Sorry, but I do not agree. Deal with it.

If you all are crying now, just wait until being a stage 4 vampire in town nets you a bounty. Or turning into a werewolf in a duel. Zos has stated they are testing the waters with necros and the justice system and will be expanding it in the future. I bet you eventually even dueling in town will net you a "disturbing the peace" bounty. And I for one am for it.
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    Um not only No but its Lore breaking No Necro's are hated and feared by a lot of the population lore wise...ITs all to simple dont use those skills in town. ... Dueling in town should be outlawed anyway as it can cause a serious amount of lag and annoy people trying to get other game stuff done..
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

what?

As I have read in other forums threads, it appears that they are looking into making the Vamp and WW also illegal. I read that they were testing the waters per say with the Necro before adding it to the Vamp and WW.

From a storyline perspective it makes absolute sense to do this. but how much do players want the lore versus "Gee its cool to play the baddie and not have any negative repercussions from it"

I can also understand the min maxers wanting the best DPS that they can get by using Vamp and WW. But would you still want that if there were an active campain in game to hunt you down?

Needless to say, I dont agree with the original poster. You read the cautions/warning and ignored them. Now your asking for a change since you realized exactly what it meant. Sorry, but I do not agree. Deal with it.

If you all are crying now, just wait until being a stage 4 vampire in town nets you a bounty. Or turning into a werewolf in a duel. Zos has stated they are testing the waters with necros and the justice system and will be expanding it in the future. I bet you eventually even dueling in town will net you a "disturbing the peace" bounty. And I for one am for it.

that's the problem. it's a tacked on mechanic, there's only one example of this "criminal acts" thing and it's all compounded onto one class.

if it were expanded to more elements of the game - consistent - i'd be more accepting of it.
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude you got it all wrong. They should add the criminal act to vamps and werewolves ASAP
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    op... don't play a necro if you don't like it.

... I'd really like it if all summoned pets were criminal. Who let's a bear walk into town anyway lol Let alone daedra.
    Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
    Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    what is the difference between

1.getting caught stealing
    or
    2.killing an npc in a town and getting caught
    or
    3. using a forbidden skill ?

Answer they are effectively the same where npcs are concerned so, just let it drop
    its the justice system and in that regard wrong/evil is punishable
  • alanmatillab16_ESO
    alanmatillab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

that's the problem. it's a tacked on mechanic, there's only one example of this "criminal acts" thing and it's all compounded onto one class.

if it were expanded to more elements of the game - consistent - i'd be more accepting of it.

Bounty for skill use has only just been introduced to the game, they have already said they are looking at widening the use so your "tacked on" is a bit premature.

The answer is just the same as the whines about the bounty system when it was first introduced: Don't want a bounty? Don't earn one then.

• thomas1970b16_ESO
    thomas1970b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I think it goes very well with the lore. I hope they expand it to include sorcerer pets as well in the future.
  • BTHRZeroX
    BTHRZeroX
    ✭✭
    I hope they never remove this, maybe it will stop everyone dueling around loading shrines and ease the load.
    EU AD PS4 Dragonknight - Werewolf
    EU AD PS4 Nightblade
    EU DC PS4 Sorcerer - Vampire
    EU EH PS4 Nightblade
    EU EH PS4 Templar - Vampire
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    <snip>As I have read in other forums threads, it appears that they are looking into making the Vamp and WW also illegal. I read that they were testing the waters per say with the Necro before adding it to the Vamp and WW.<snip>

I would love this. I have both vamps and werewolves and it would be awesome if it meant something to be secretive about it and not use their skills in front of NPCs. I can't remember a single time I've ever used a vamp or WW skill in a town anyway. I have friends who accidentlly use their WW ults at crafting stations, but that's just like accidentally stealing when you're at a merchant; you hide, use a counterfit pardon edict and go about your business. As it stands, vampirism and lycanthropy are essentially meaningless game mechanics that may as well be gear buffs without the "vampire" or "werewolf" labels. It would be very cool to make them a little dangerous so that we'd have to make informed choices about how to use them.

• kvirus11
    kvirus11
    ✭✭✭
    It’s happened to you once before, better use a weapon/armor/guild/world/assault skill instead in that spot. Didn’t learn from experience?

Honestly Neopets had less handholding...

Again with the baiting. You're not persuading me with insults. If you read my first reply, I said I red the text, who doesn't read the description of their abilities? My point is these abilities are essential to combat for my build, or most necro builds I would argue. Yes I avoid using them in town, but in combat situations for questing I should be allowed to use them without being punished.

Not persuading you?
    Forgive me, but I didn't know this forum was a courtroom and you're a one person jury.
    With that being said, there's 3 points people are missing.
    One-poster and others are correct. It clearly states skills are a criminal act. Willingly knowing that yet complaining when said skills result in the posted bounty is comical.
    Two-Following point one, this means no dueling in towns. Oh darn. I don't see how that's a negative. Because the you tubers can't occupy all the areas around a wayshrine to show off for their followers? Because it's inconvenient is why it's a issue. Duel somewhere else. There's an entire game field to duel. God knows players are equally frustrated with all the town dueling while trying to move thru them or craft. The dueling by the crafting areas in Vulhkel Guard is out of control. So is the blade of Woe killing but no one cares about that. This means more LA where an npc may see you use one of these skills. Sorry you can't kill in 5 seconds it's now maybe 9.
    3-the couple skills that actually cause a bounty aren't necessary in every single engagement or battle. You claim they are essential. That's false. I'm running bow/bow stamcro and my one bounty was going too fast in menu and summoned exploding bone guy. That was my fault, not the game mechanics.I don't need him every rotation and if it's the mage/Archer because you need max dps for a trash mob every single engagement, well here you are. Adapt your build or manage your rotation closer in populated areas versus I want to use it because I can.

If these 3 points don't resonate then the only remaining avenue is a different class. Buffs and nerfs are inevitable but the Justice system isn't going anywhere.
    Edited by kvirus11 on May 27, 2019 12:22PM
  • kvirus11
    kvirus11
    ✭✭✭

what?

I'd add a significant amount of WW only have it for the passives and don't actually transform. Same for vampire. The Justice System is finally in full swing and the complaint is I can't do what I always have in town with necro. I can't dual in town. I can't use a skill and now it's broken.
    Think I remember the same outcry with the warden so much that people using one were kicked out of dungeons because they couldn't min max.
    Necro is awesome fun and if people cannot manage their rotations then move on. I seem to be doing it just fine. Don't spam Skelly bomb guy and stop summoning bone mage/archer 6 steps before town. Not sure I have seen a quest that requires them where a npc might see and tell the cops.
    I may be wrong but I'm sure I'd figure out a way to not get a bounty.
  • kvirus11
    kvirus11
    ✭✭✭

Honestly Neopets had less handholding...

Again with the baiting. You're not persuading me with insults. If you read my first reply, I said I red the text, who doesn't read the description of their abilities? My point is these abilities are essential to combat for my build, or most necro builds I would argue. Yes I avoid using them in town, but in combat situations for questing I should be allowed to use them without being punished.

Except that you do not need your build in cities. Want to duel? do it elsewhere....adapt.

Poster clearly states they don't use skills in town. It's a quest issue. This isn't problematic, it's called rotation management. I kill just fine without those skills while questing.
  • kvirus11
    kvirus11
    ✭✭✭
    mague wrote: »
    Lol what a toxic stew this community has become. Please just close this thread.

"Deal with it"
    "That's on you"
    "Goddess forbid, someone has to put a little forethought into their actions."
    "maybe you’re in the wrong place."
    "Lmao took long enough for someone to complain about it."
    "Can you guess what the reason for the lack of these threads is? It's because people have learned how to deal with it. It's not that hard to look at what abilities you can use safely in towns."
    "You will have to deal with that, or dont play necro."
    "Don't play a necromancer."
    "calm the hell down"
    "no one to truly blame, but yourself for them bounties."
    "Git Gud."
    "Just change your bars in town, voila, problem fixed."
    "Please stop giving me bounties when I assassinate someone, it's so unfair to all the assassins out there! /s"
    "You read the cautions/warning and ignored them. Now your asking for a change since you realized exactly what it meant. Sorry, but I do not agree. Deal with it."
    "It's not going away deal with it."
    "You should also receive a bounty for making a pointless whine on the forums.
    This
    is
    not
    a problem"
    "Then be smart about where you're raising the undead??? I honestly don't get why people keep crying about this"
    "If it's problematic, then use a different class."
    "So like don't play necro..."
    "It was advertised as criminal. Didn’t see the adverts?
    It’s happened to you once before, better use a weapon/armor/guild/world/assault skill instead in that spot. Didn’t learn from experience?"
    "Honestly Neopets Animal Crossing had less handholding..."
    "Yeah, I think people are crying about a bunch of nothing."
    "Just don't push the button 4Head"
    "I am just impressed by how you managed to get 3k bounty lmao."
    "How did you unintentionally get 3k bounty lmao."

Why close it. Its a hallmark of meme. On par or even better then the vampire desaster. It is not toxic to tell you gamechanger to stop.

There is not only the necro or the vampire. There is thieves and murderers. Dont want it, dont do it or learn to deal with it. Thats a big part of the game. I never saw a thread about remove bounty from stealing...

I rolled a necro and it is absolutely possible to play one without any criminal actions. Even in Cyrodiil, where nobody gives a *beep*, it is possible. The ranged triple rez is awesome. Scythe, skull, mitigation buffs and heals are all legal and available and viable.

The outcry is these people can't min max by spamming bomberman Skelly or have Skelly mage/archer up 24/7
    Can't be any more simple. Use other skills. Sorry in certain areas your dps will drop 1-2% and you can't be #1 best #1 for dps for that small time frame.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP did you even participate in the PTS testing? You would have learned this if you had, and been able to adapt, or submit feedback about it. I doubt you did.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • kvirus11
    kvirus11
    ✭✭✭

what?

It's coming. And so with the it's not fair crying.
    Wait for it. I love the way it was rolled out/tested with necro. I kill just fine, manage a solid dps and don't get a bounty.
    Only issue I see consistently is can't dual in town and that's simply too bad. And it's about time.
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    yes to this.

what an unnecessary mechanic.

inb4 "but muh immersion"

BUT MUH IMMERSION

But werewolves and vampire are fine for some reasons

This will be the first step. ZOS just introduced Criminal Act skills. Now they can expand it in future updates.

What he said. Vampires and Werewolves are next. I'd wager it will center around a vampire dlc similar to Wolfhunter dlc did to werewolves.
  • kvirus11
    kvirus11
    ✭✭✭
    yes to this.

what an unnecessary mechanic.

inb4 "but muh immersion"

BUT MUH IMMERSION

But werewolves and vampire are fine for some reasons

This will be the first step. ZOS just introduced Criminal Act skills. Now they can expand it in future updates.

What he said. Vampires and Werewolves are next. I'd wager it will center around a vampire dlc similar to Wolfhunter dlc did to werewolves.

Nah introduce it as a patch so I can watch all those dueling by the Vulhkel Guard WS log in, start their nonsense and immediately they all get a bounty. Petty? Yep and proud to say it.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to do questing, BOUNTY.
    I try to duel in normal dueling locations, BOUNTY.
    I'm fighting in the woods and a merchant walks by, BOUNTY.

Seriously, this is so annoying and I have lost like 10k gold in this first week alone paying these bounties off.

op should have gone to spec savers. (Because said skills are clearly labeled in red: Criminal Act.) so change things up a little, find a different place to duel (I wonder how NPC’s in the outlaws refuge react to Necromages and Staminancers.) or just go back to a different class.

As many have said lore wise, necromancy is primarily frowned upon pretty much almost everywhere (hammerfell especially.) so it is only natural and lore friendly that some necromancer skills are considered a criminal act.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
This discussion has been closed.