The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Complaint regarding poor customer service

Empu
Empu
✭✭
Ticket no. 190520-005185

I wrote about my issue in another post, but it boils down to my character being stuck in tutorial without any way to progress i also spent 1500 CROWNS on Cyrodiil Aldmeri + Cyrodiil Daggerfall Covenant skyshard packs (750 Crowns each). My ticket was closed with the following reply:

"At this time customer support does not have any actions we can take so I will close the ticket, but If you have any further questions or concerns about anything we support please feel free to contact us back. We would be more than happy to further assist you with your matter!"

Is there any supervisor etc that i may contact ?

/angry customer
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

That is the Calvary. What you have said does not make sense because Zos should be able to move that character or resolve the issue somehow. Being it is late Friday in NA I am not sure how quickly they will reply but someone will see this.
  • Empu
    Empu
    ✭✭
    I got my Crowns reimbursed now at least, now just want to play my necro finally