The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you think non-crafted gear should auto scale to character level?

Ildun
Ildun
✭✭✭✭
For example when your level 1 character withdraw a CP160 gear from bank, it turn to level 1 gear, but when you deposit the same gear into bank and your another level 10 character withdraw it, it turn to level 10 gear.

The reasons i suggest this are:
1) After my main finished an area during low level, all those useful set i got from there will be useless in future and I have to go back and grind
2) After CP160, all the gears I got cannot be use by other characters yet, I have to use my bank space to store them or use those characters as storage mule.
3) I have no choice but to sell low level memorable unique item( after I realize that I grind to CP160 before I accept any quest )

Do you think non-crafted gear should auto scale to character level? 15 votes

YES
33%
DarcyMardinkarekizMaggi12StrychnosIldun 5 votes
NO
66%
ImryllAcrolasdavid_m_18b16_ESObellatrixedSnowZeniaXDark_One13ImmortalElf13Artim_XIsojukkaStarlock 10 votes
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Poorly worded but at that kind of suggestion they woild be better removing gear level all together and have ot acale to 160 cp along with the characters leveling
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is a simple reason I could go for this. Some of the main story quests give set gear. It would be nice to get that at max level. The way it is now encourages just power-leveling and then doing those quests at max.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    No, I think gear levels ahould be removed entirely given every character scales since One Tamriel.