Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aussies, did you know Optus is experiencing technical issues? ( I thought it was eso but it's not)

wishlist14
wishlist14
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday I was able to log into eso for a couple of hours then I was disconnected. I had done all my computer maintenance pre installing Elsweyr. I played first day without any issues. Loved it. Then I disconnected and could not log back in and had error messages on login page; error 200, error 301 and today error 108.

I later realised I was having connection problems streaming my tv programs in fetch tv. So long story short, I just spent hrs waiting to speak to an optus rep and I was told the technicians are working round the clock on this issue and it shall most likely be fixed or resolved within 24 hours.

Just thought I'd save some of you the pain of worrying it is the game when in reality it's our crappy internet service here in Australia. For a country with some of the world's most expensive real estate and food we sure have cheap internet.

Thank you for reading. I can't wait to get back to Elsweyr...this extra wait is painful. And yes I do empathise with our console players and our players in Asia ❤
Edited by wishlist14 on May 24, 2019 6:13AM
  • ozm8ey
    ozm8ey
    ✭✭✭
    I too am on Optus and couldn't connect all last night I thought it was the game lol Seems it might have just been the ISP
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ozm8ey yea it looks like they fixed the issue as I was able to play again. Really enjoying Elsweyr😊😊😊
  • ozm8ey
    ozm8ey
    ✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    @ozm8ey yea it looks like they fixed the issue as I was able to play again. Really enjoying Elsweyr😊😊😊

Was running fine and just started to happen again lol
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All fixed and I can play now so it was my internet provider
  • ozm8ey
    ozm8ey
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they said its fixed now and hasn't happened not even once today