The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necros, stam or mag...is the jury out yet?

Joxer61
Joxer61
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, yes, while it is way too soon to give 100% feedback on how the class is fairing how are people finding it thus far? I rolled one of each and so far magnecro (magcro?) feels a tad clunky and slow. I think it has to do with the corpses and such, getting used to that but I don't know, things just aren't dying "as fast" as I had thought they would, if that makes sense. Might be the class shines at higher/max level, not sure.
Stamcro on the other hand seems to just own things. Now, is that due to it being DW and all or is it actually the class itself? To me the skills just seem to fire off and flow a bit better than with mag, but again that could just be me. I have always been one to lean towards the magicka side of things but with necro its pushing me to the stam end this time.
I have "heard" that mag is actually better suited for pvp? Don't know since that's not my thing but yea, how are people finding the class thus far? Do share.....if you can pull yourself away from playing...lol. ;)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We we're talking about it and appears better at later levels. Also gameplqy is a better different so takes time to learn.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stam
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam for dps in PvE and stam for PvP, honestly mag seems like a worst warden in both aspects. But I guess if you just dont wanna ever die magRomancer is probably the best for that with its frankly overtuned healing. it has burst heals and 2 really good hot heals and a purge. Really very overtuned healing.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joxer61 wrote: »
    I have "heard" that mag is actually better suited for pvp? Don't know since that's not my thing but yea, how are people finding the class thus far? Do share.....if you can pull yourself away from playing...lol. ;)

Those who claim right now that MagNecro is better for PvP are most probably the same who claimed MagWarden would be great for PvP 2 years ago. They never learn.

Compared with a MagSorc, the MagNecro simply doesn´t have the speed and defensive abilities. It´s the Cyro version of a lame duck.

A Stamnecro feels stronger because Stamina classes are generally quicker.
    Edited by Thraben on May 22, 2019 8:16AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam, 8 stam necros alternating colossus is lit
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

Those who claim right now that MagNecro is better for PvP are most probably the same who claimed MagWarden would be great for PvP 2 years ago. They never learn.

Compared with a MagSorc, the MagNecro simply doesn´t have the speed and defensive abilities. It´s the Cyro version of a lame duck.

Gotta love all these noobs saying magden is weak. One of the strongest magicka specs out there.
    Edited by Ariades_swe on May 22, 2019 9:06AM
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

Then again compared to a magsorc nothing has the speed and defensive abilities.
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necros guys...necros. I know the other classes are strong in certain areas, not the argument or question....just how are you all finding Necro, be it mag or stam, that's all. ;)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerco tanking is extremely popular. People are having fun with it and it's funny when random groups say... Um I am tank too.
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Nerco tanking is extremely popular. People are having fun with it and it's funny when random groups say... Um I am tank too.

yea have heard its really strong and fun! ;)