The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Promise

darjobuno
darjobuno
✭✭✭
Time to make a promise to myself more than anything. I am done fussing and fighting with people not deserving of my time or my consideration. Zone Trolls and those who would argue with anything I have to say will from here out just be ignored. Now is my time. It's time for me to enjoy the game I love and not let stupidity steal that joy away from me. I invite the whole community to join me in this. Let our new response to those would would steal our enjoyment be "Have a nice day" before we just ignore them, ban them from our guilds with the new guild tools, and eliminate them from our happy lives.
No longer swimming upstream
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DnpCKC5U4AE1bgj.jpg

don't feed the animals
    LimpingMildBovine-size_restricted.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    darjobuno wrote: »
    Time to make a promise to myself more than anything. I am done fussing and fighting with people not deserving of my time or my consideration. Zone Trolls and those who would argue with anything I have to say will from here out just be ignored. Now is my time. It's time for me to enjoy the game I love and not let stupidity steal that joy away from me. I invite the whole community to join me in this. Let our new response to those would would steal our enjoyment be "Have a nice day" before we just ignore them, ban them from our guilds with the new guild tools, and eliminate them from our happy lives.

But I don't want them to have a nice day.

IMHO "Have a day" is good enough

8)

• Agenericname
    Agenericname
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We have a zone chat?
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We have a zone chat?

Do you subscribe to Forum+ ?
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's something happening here
    What it is ain't exactly clear
    There's a troll with a sword over there
    Telling me I've got to beware

Said it's time we stop, children
    What's that sound
    Everybody's zone chat calming down
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    There's something happening here
    What it is ain't exactly clear
    There's a troll with a sword over there
    Telling me I've got to beware

Said it's time we stop, children
    What's that sound
    Everybody's zone chat calming down

If that song had not already been stuck in my head for the last month or so, I would be very angry with you.

Oh the irony...