Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necro Blastbones Bug

• LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Besides the obviously bugged damage, I'm also seeing that my Blighted Blastbones (and the unmorphed version) are not reporting damage numbers via the in-game UI.

Blighted Blastbones has lower damage than Venom Skull despite a higher tooltip:
    QyqKdIC.png

Blight Blastbones is not reporting damage done via the in-game damage reporting UI:
    https://youtu.be/uHs4x3P24Xk

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Gilliam

Do you have pet damage enabled. It does show in the base game UI if you have pet damage enabled. As in the numbers that float over right?

But yes blastbones damage is broken bad please fix! @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler

You're probably right about Pet Damage in the UI. I'll have to check later ... just weird, I never had to touch settings on PTS to get Blastbones damage to display. Defaults must be different between Live and PTS.

Of course, Blastbones damage also wasn't bugged on PTS.
  • Razorback174
    Razorback174
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was just me. The just looking at the tooltip numbers make it look like it hits like a truck. When I finally tried it yesterday I was so disappointed with it.

It takes forever to setup, most mobs would be dead with a few light attacks and a skull toss or two before the thing was even on its feet. And even if it did make it to an enemy, it would hit like a wet noodle and make me wonder why I wasted my time with it in the first place. Removed from my bar almost immediately.

Very tragic for what seems like a signature class skill. Skulls and scythes for now I guess.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot believe not even a word about a BROKEN CORE skill on the new *** class wow
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cannot believe not even a word about a BROKEN CORE skill on the new *** class wow

Having been around a bit, I can sadly believe it. Last time I made a video and tagged some ZOS it got their attention, I may do the same again soon and post it here.

After work, of course.
  • KhajiitHasSkooma
    KhajiitHasSkooma
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can we please get confirmation that the Blastbones skill is working as intended or is it bugged at the moment?
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can we please get confirmation that the Blastbones skill is working as intended or is it bugged at the moment?

Gina has responded in another thread, ZOS is looking into it.

Edit:https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/475198/necro-blastbone-skill-bug#latest

And a big thanks to Frozen_Heart246 for adding the numbers and testing.
    Edited by DocFrost72 on May 22, 2019 5:33PM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No idea what's going on in those tests, my stalking blastbones are hitting for 17-48k in an actual dungeon.