The issues related to logging in to the North American Xbox One and European Xbox One megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

PVP player rage :D

HalvarIronfist
HalvarIronfist
✭✭✭
What's the worst that you've seen?

i'd post some of my screenshots from last night with censored names but I'd probably get banned for all that sort of language on here! LOL!

But, the worst that I've seen within the past 3 months is in two different scenarios.

1. I was testing a stamsorc WW build. (I consider myself pretty good with a stamsorc, but haven't added the WW until now) in under 50 bgs, just running solo to test how bursty/survivable it is. In comes a Stamdk to my deathmatch team. The two of us carry, the team went without deaths! Proceeded to run into the same Stamdk on the other team and absolutely slaughtered him repeatively. To which he began sending hate messages over 2 games and outside of Battlegrounds. This man was infuriated. Dropping every word in the book down upon me and my random teammates. (Yikes) After the 2nd game of hearing him rage, I queued up with some friends and ended up in another Deathmatch. (Yippie!) Same stamdk on the other team, and after he lost a 1v1 brawl (outside of WW) within seconds. I teabagged him just to increase that salt. (In the past, I hadn't been replying.) Immediately, I am whispered to be told that he screenshotted it. (Why of all things he wants a screenshot of my orc crotch in his face, I do not know.) After that, I had finally seen the end of him. (Potential ragequit?)

2. I was testing my first-ever magsorc PVP build in Cyrodil, trying for an EP emp run. (Roughly #4 at the time) In comes our favorite stamplar. Dies in a 1v1, fair game, no words said, no teabags. Run into him later in a group of 3, still manage to pull off the 1vX. (Roughly a level 26 killing 3 level 40+ players). I singularly teabagged each one. To which he messages. "You're absolute garbage, gtfo." I do not respond. Later, once more, I run into him in a group of 7-8. I manage to kill 2 before I'm easily overwhelmed. In this circumstance, he teabags and messages some vulgar things to me. Later, while running with a large EP group to defend alessia, we engage in a 1v1 on the corner walls where he attempted to sneakily siege postern walls. I kill him, and then message curiously. "If I'm bad, then why can't you beat me?". Insert more vulgarities, and then insert my GF, who was running with the group I was in. When she appears, she danced next to the body of this poor stamplar, ensuing his rage upon her too. She was whispered a ton of very rude, sexist remarks and hopefully that poor sod ended up getting banned or chat-restricted for such rudeness.

I have a few more stories as of late, but these were just the ones I can remember most clearly! I'd like to hear your PVP rage stories!
Edited by HalvarIronfist on May 15, 2019 9:22PM
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read my hate tells; but I just kill ‘em and kill ‘em some more. I’m 42 and 1 against this one fool who sent me a hate tell a year ago. Lol. I think the fool got the message.

I used to just run in and kill that fool and didn’t care if I died doing it. Now I’ll wade through a million Lil Zerglings to get this fool. That nerd is a guild leader, Grand overlord, all that. Lol.
    Witch up, lil' witches!
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pride comes before the fall
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    I had a fellow DC player rage at me two nights ago at Ash lumber for using snipe. Telling me I was running the game for everyone and exploiting and he was reporting me. Poor guy got all worked up over nothing.

Priceless. Reported for using a skill in the game. Yikes. Lol
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one thing I always look forward to. Them hate whispers make my day! I've been called all sorts of things. And almost ALWAYS by bad players. The good ones usually end up messaging gg if anything.

One time I saw two of my teammates teabagging a whiny little dude it looked hilarious, I ran to them and we triple tbagged him. I laughed out loud.
    Gulp down a detection pot, find a sneaky little cloaking Nightblade, murder them in cold blood. One of the finest pleasures of life.

"May your soul burn." Molag Bal
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually just put such people on my ignore list. I don't get how people can get so worked up, but we have to remember also young children play ESO and some of them still need to learn how to cope with losing (not saying none of the ragers are adults in their 40's though, because some probably are).
    Myself I only got annoyed once, when in the battleground with the lava a player came after me exclusively. He waited till I was engaged than nuked me down, time after time after time. After like 7 or 8 deaths just by him I stayed in stealth. Eventually he got bored and started fighting other people, at which point I played his game against him and burst him down when he was already fighting someone. It was the only time that I tea-bagged someone.
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭
    im not above admitting i get pissed in battlegrounds, there are games where it feels like i was given the most boneheaded players in ESO, they won't group, don't communicate, then get an attitude when i just stop trying because it feels impossible to hold together a group that scatters to the four corners of nirn as soon as they respawn.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤔 sieging PvP questers inside a building otherwise, otherwise it's to ridiculous to be taken seriously as a casual PvP player.
    Famous Healer, Loving Guild Master, Support Theory Crater
    Former Class Representative, & Former Community Ambassador
    Grand Prize Winner to Deardic Dress up Contest
    ESO Community Discord: https://discord.gg/9UafDmq
    Guides
    https://tamrielfoundry.com/articles/how-to-play-sorcerer-healer/

Affiliations: BBC Gaming Guild, Akvari Exchange, Imperial Trade Union, Moonlight Travelers, Raiding Strategy Academy
    Trial History: Magic Society Core Healer, Rolling Cliff Hangers Core Healer, Kongpanions Core Healer, Moonlight Core Healer
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    🤔 sieging PvP questers inside a building otherwise, otherwise it's to ridiculous to be taken seriously as a casual PvP player.

I mean, can't we drop that now. We've pretty muched moved on...why reopen wounds? Just to pour salt on them?
    I'm sure Zos heard plenty of the complaints during the event. Really don't need to keep dragging that out...
    Edited by Kel on May 15, 2019 11:47PM
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just show as offline while PVP'ing and you will never get a whisper...at least on Xbox...
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I entered PvP.
  • Jawshoeuh
    Jawshoeuh
    ✭✭✭

giphy.gif
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭
    sevomd69 wrote: »
    Just show as offline while PVP'ing and you will never get a whisper...at least on Xbox...

The reason I don't do that is because I find them amusing. I have quite a few screenshots of various players sending me ridiculously vulgar, angry messages because they repeatedly died to me, or so forth.

For instance, the low-level stamsorc I mentioned in the OP nearly hits 5.3k weapon damage (In ww) at level 30.. and I have yet to add the medium armor perk and some others. A bursty-meme build I thought of and wanted to try, apparently worked so well that it brought that angry stamdk to me.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any "worst" moments tbh. When I PVP I really don't care if I die. I'm there to have fun and learn from the best (of which there are many).

Needless to say I never live long in any PVP environment. But hey, I do have fun when I PVP and I do understand why some get angry but I really don't see the point in messaging people nasty things.

Someone is always going to beat you no matter what. Can't win em all! Let's have fun!
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    I was watching an old stream from SypherPK (or was it Feng Rush?) and someone in chat was telling him to pull up his messages in game. So he was like "okay, what's going on? Fine. Let's see what this is about" So he pulls it up. Well, the guy was dropping the N word multiple times and was asking *whoever* to repeat it on stream. Well he was like. "Yup, well...I'm just gonna have to block you real quick... okay, sorry about that Stream!"'

Lmao
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
    One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
    Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: Press F to REEE :D .
    Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 910! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
    • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
    • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
    • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
    • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
    • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
    • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
    • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
    • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
    • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
    • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
    • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
    • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
    • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
    • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
    • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
    • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »

I mean, can't we drop that now. We've pretty muched moved on...why reopen wounds? Just to pour salt on them?
    I'm sure Zos heard plenty of the complaints during the event. Really don't need to keep dragging that out...

😝 They asked.
    Famous Healer, Loving Guild Master, Support Theory Crater
    Former Class Representative, & Former Community Ambassador
    Grand Prize Winner to Deardic Dress up Contest
    ESO Community Discord: https://discord.gg/9UafDmq
    Guides
    https://tamrielfoundry.com/articles/how-to-play-sorcerer-healer/

Affiliations: BBC Gaming Guild, Akvari Exchange, Imperial Trade Union, Moonlight Travelers, Raiding Strategy Academy
    Trial History: Magic Society Core Healer, Rolling Cliff Hangers Core Healer, Kongpanions Core Healer, Moonlight Core Healer
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭
    I was watching an old stream from SypherPK (or was it Feng Rush?) and someone in chat was telling him to pull up his messages in game. So he was like "okay, what's going on? Fine. Let's see what this is about" So he pulls it up. Well, the guy was dropping the N word multiple times and was asking *whoever* to repeat it on stream. Well he was like. "Yup, well...I'm just gonna have to block you real quick... okay, sorry about that Stream!"'

Lmao

I met Fengrush about a week ago in BGs while working on my magdk. Nice guy. He and I were doing work. :D
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭
    My favorite part of the story was “I teabagged him to increase the salt.”
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once got not a hate tell, but a complement on my nonsnipe bow sorc. He said he never fought a bow build that didnt use snipe, cloak, wasnt in a zerg and do well with it before. I still need to work out the kinks and it in general, despite having so many heals, it is too squishy, but it seems like a l2p issue on my part
    Edited by JobooAGS on May 16, 2019 1:20AM
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    Once got not a hate tell, but a complement on my nonsnipe bow sorc. He said he never fought a bow build that didnt use snipe, cloak, wasnt in a zerg and do well with it before. I still need to work out the kinks and it in general, despite having so many heals, it is too squishy, but it seems like a l2p issue on my part

i once had a magsorc build in cyro which after a siege, a DC magsorc started to pm me. Asking about my build/setup, how I was dealing so much damage but staying alive.

i found it interesting, since it was my first attempt at a magsorc.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are some extremely salty types in PS4 NA battlegrounds (as @siddique can attest to, lol). I don’t often get hate tells, because I’m generally pleasant with everyone. It’s a small community, so being respectful just makes life easier for everyone, as you never know if the person you’re getting riled up over is going to be on your team next match. Of course, it’s easy to get frustrated sometimes, especially when you encounter really toxic players and cheese premades all the time, but I usually just take a break when I feel myself getting snippy. This has served me in good stead, and I have WAY more people who whisper “gg” or something similar than the alternative.

There’s one dude on the server who absolutely loathes me, though. I came in at the end of this one match (it was like the first or second day that the new map had been released on console), obviously replacing someone who had left partway through. This guy was going absolutely BALLISTIC on mic (always a good sign when you queue into that), telling us we were all noobs, etc. I thought this was funny, as I’ve been playing BGs since Morrowind, and innocently wrote something to the effect of “lol, who are you calling a noob?” To which my avid fan wrote back in all caps “YOU, TRASH, I BAG YOU EVERY DAY.” I sent him some mocking tells when he performed spectacularly badly that match and the next match, and he has bagged me ever since. Every match. Doesn’t matter if he killed me, or if someone else did. Doesn’t matter if he’s on another team or if he’s on my team. The guy will go out of his way to abandon his team to bag me if he sees that I’m down. He’ll even die if it means he gets to bag me. I’ve long since moved on from the initial event, but he still is obviously salty, and sends me hate tells all the time. :D Usually sends them when I’m on my healer or my support warden, going on about how many more kills he has than me. :D It’s like, gg dude, you managed to outdamage a NB wearing Transmutation and Fortified Brass... so skilled! Easily the most toxic player I’ve encountered in over a decade of MMO gaming. I shouldn’t have engaged with him the first place, in retrospect, but it’s getting kind of comical now. I think I’ll still be getting bagged by the guy the day ZOS takes the hamster out of its cage and shuts ESO down for good...
    Peace-Weaver | Aldmeri Dominion | PS4 NA

Sarenthia | Altmer Sorcerer
    Aurielle | Breton Warden
    Aikia | Nord Dragonknight
    Drusilla | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khuthala | Khajiit Templar

For the Queen!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read my hate tells; but I just kill ‘em and kill ‘em some more. I’m 42 and 1 against this one fool who sent me a hate tell a year ago. Lol. I think the fool got the message.

I used to just run in and kill that fool and didn’t care if I died doing it. Now I’ll wade through a million Lil Zerglings to get this fool. That nerd is a guild leader, Grand overlord, all that. Lol.

I can tell who the Bully in school was.
    CP1,000+ Master Explorer - AvA Brigadier - Console Peasant
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭
    I've been doing pvp (pc/eu/vivec) for the past 2 years, almost exclusively. After putting ignore on a handful of players (like 7 DC, 4 AD and 1 EP) the first few months, I hardly Ever recieve any BS whispers and my own zone chat isn't filled up with garbage
    I have more people from my own alliance on my ignore list than I do from EP.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't do hate messages, but I did enjoy reporting some muppet for a copyright infringing name after he teabagged me after he and his 15 mates skilfully zerged me.

It's petty, I know, but it still brings a smile to my face.