The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Anyone see a problem with a 21k whip?... *edit: I don’t see a problem anymore

• Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Mitaka211 wrote: »
    Magsorcs can obliterate other people from a long distance with 0 to no skill , tbh this whip doesn't sound as bad.The games balance is already in the gutter so why not run with it lol.

Oh thats why all noob streamers are playing DKs ? NB & Magic sorc requires lot of skill to play 1VX. DKs , wardens and templars requires garbage to 0 skills to play. If anyoone does 1Vx in magic sorc now , I would defintely grade him one of the best PVP players. One mistake instant death.
    DKs is bunch of cheese lovers with game breaking CCs and surivablity.

not really. DK is a hard class to master and those streamers go mostly against potatoes. Currently there are few great players playing the game so it is quite easy to make a video/stream in peak hours.

But if you ask any old DK about their skills, most of them will tell you that those DKs are quite bad. Any competent sorc or NB kills them in a few secs.

lol. Tell something serious.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    q
    Magsorcs can obliterate other people from a long distance with 0 to no skill , tbh this whip doesn't sound as bad.The games balance is already in the gutter so why not run with it lol.

Oh thats why all noob streamers are playing DKs ? NB & Magic sorc requires lot of skill to play 1VX. DKs , wardens and templars requires garbage to 0 skills to play. If anyoone does 1Vx in magic sorc now , I would defintely grade him one of the best PVP players. One mistake instant death.

not really. DK is a hard class to master and those streamers go mostly against potatoes. Currently there are few great players playing the game so it is quite easy to make a video/stream in peak hours.

But if you ask any old DK about their skills, most of them will tell you that those DKs are quite bad. Any competent sorc or NB kills them in a few secs.

you have a build for "cheese DK"?
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    q

@Davadin

DK Cheese= a pet build to soak up all damage and get free DPS from pets. No... wait... that's not DKs. DK cheese is getting wings nerfed so that Sorcs and NBs have an advantage to fighting you from 28+ meters though you're melee based. DKs should get gud.

Edited by Savos_Saren on May 18, 2019 5:26AM
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Mitaka211
    Mitaka211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    q

@Davadin

DK Cheese= a pet build to soak up all damage and get free DPS from pets. No... wait... that's not DKs. DK cheese is getting wings nerfed so that Sorcs and NBs have an advantage to fighting you from 28+ meters though you're melee based. DKs should get gud.

The whole balance of the game revolves around Sorcs nad NBs getting what they want doesn't it.... all it takes is a magsorc crying in the forums and ZOS drops the nerf hammer on other classes lol.
    honorable mentions:

- Oblivion damage nerf cough cough
    Edited by Mitaka211 on May 18, 2019 8:26AM
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D
    ...and here we go. A bunch of people rushing in to make comments about a single screenshot of a proc. I guess I need to go and make screenshots of every high Crystal Frag/Spectral Bow/Shalk/Blast Bones/Dark Flare proc and scream that it's unfair.

Edit: I forgot to add Dark Flare in that. Actually, I would like to test each build's niche proc and see who has the highest. I bet I could use flat rate sets (Innate + Slimecraw + Sun/War Maiden/Swamp Raider/Automaton) to see which abilities might be OP. Then we could debate who should be nerfed... especially if you can use some of those skills from range and combine them with an execute.

Generally I am sympathetic to the plight of DKs because the class sucked for at least two years, but you're getting *really* desperate trying to compare Dark Flare's "we nerfed the damage by 37% in exchange for a 0.1 second faster cast time" (which doesn;t even work, the cast time is still the same, but the damage still reduced) to the new Molten Whip.

Oh thats why all noob streamers are playing DKs ? NB & Magic sorc requires lot of skill to play 1VX. DKs , wardens and templars requires garbage to 0 skills to play. If anyoone does 1Vx in magic sorc now against competent players , I would defintely grade him one of the best PVP players not only in ESO. One mistake instant death. I never considered anyone playing DK a pro player in PVP. Not even serious. Just noobs looking for cheese.

DKs is bunch of cheese lovers with game breaking CCs and surivablity. Why noob streamers and so called class representatives always never play magic sorc in PVP by the way and complain only against magic sorc ? Already AD is losing campaigns by huge margin. Noobs Streamers calling themselves pros are destroying the game balance by their fake opinions.

I request good PVP players to quit this game. You will earn far better in other games, as already many people are.

There's no really comparable PvP experience on Xbox to ESO

Black desert is close but whole different combat method
    Neverwinter is close as well
    These games have cool down systems rather than a pure resource system - meaning PvP is extremely similar to PvE (i.e. rotation memorization rather than reactive combat)

I spent a few months checking out Xbox games before coming back to ESO

I never heard what these games are. PVP balance should be based on other PVP games.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and here we go. A bunch of people rushing in to make comments about a single screenshot of a proc. I guess I need to go and make screenshots of every high Crystal Frag/Spectral Bow/Shalk/Blast Bones/Dark Flare proc and scream that it's unfair.

Edit: I forgot to add Dark Flare in that. Actually, I would like to test each build's niche proc and see who has the highest. I bet I could use flat rate sets (Innate + Slimecraw + Sun/War Maiden/Swamp Raider/Automaton) to see which abilities might be OP. Then we could debate who should be nerfed... especially if you can use some of those skills from range and combine them with an execute.

Generally I am sympathetic to the plight of DKs because the class sucked for at least two years, but you're getting *really* desperate trying to compare Dark Flare's "we nerfed the damage by 37% in exchange for a 0.1 second faster cast time" (which doesn;t even work, the cast time is still the same, but the damage still reduced) to the new Molten Whip.

Oh thats why all noob streamers are playing DKs ? NB & Magic sorc requires lot of skill to play 1VX. DKs , wardens and templars requires garbage to 0 skills to play. If any one does 1Vx in magic sorc now against competent players , I would defintely grade him one of the best PVP players not only in ESO. One mistake instant death. I never considered anyone playing DK a pro player in PVP. Not even serious. Just noobs looking for cheese.

DKs is bunch of cheese lovers with game breaking CCs and surivablity. Why noob streamers and so called class representatives always never play magic sorc in PVP by the way and complain only against magic sorc ? Already AD is losing campaigns by huge margin. Noobs Streamers calling themselves pros are destroying the game balance by their fake opinions.

I request good PVP players to quit this game. You will earn far better in other games, as already many people are.

What I see magsorcs do in Vivec isn’t 1vXing. It’s a lot of running...
    You forgot jumping.

• Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK is not hard class to master. DKs doesnt need to have bunch of skills to survive , nor bunch of skills to kill. 4 good DKs can stream roll all BGs.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 18, 2019 2:16PM
  • CaliMade
    CaliMade
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys wanna know my procced frag tooltip? idk if it still shouws but my COMPLETELY UNBUFFED frag is 17k, and spell dmg buffs and 20% from proc and im sure thats over 21 k

My stamblades Relentless focus proc is 25k

21k aint nothing new. Mag dks now have the ability to hit like every other class can, why are we complaining?
    XB1 GT- Cali Made

Praetorian Stam DK Redguard

Brigadier Stam/magblade (whatever i feel like running) Redguard

Major Mag DK Dark Elf

lieutenant Mag/stamplar (whatever i feel like running) Redguard
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CaliMade wrote: »
    You guys wanna know my procced frag tooltip? idk if it still shouws but my COMPLETELY UNBUFFED frag is 17k, and spell dmg buffs and 20% from proc and im sure thats over 21 k

21k aint nothing new. Mag dks now have the ability to hit like every other class can, why are we complaining?

I show my flame lash tool tip its 35K. Garbage. A skill cheese wings with petrify and crying in forums its fine. DKs are able to solo even toughest content in the game with ease . DK needs some serious nerf long time ago .
  • CaliMade
    CaliMade
    ✭✭✭✭

I show my flame lash tool tip its 35K. Garbage. A skill cheese wings with petrify and crying in forums its fine. DKs are able to solo even toughest content in the game with ease . DK needs some serious nerf long time ago .

35k....

Pics or didn’t happen
    XB1 GT- Cali Made

Praetorian Stam DK Redguard

Brigadier Stam/magblade (whatever i feel like running) Redguard

Major Mag DK Dark Elf

lieutenant Mag/stamplar (whatever i feel like running) Redguard
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh thats why all noob streamers are playing DKs ? NB & Magic sorc requires lot of skill to play 1VX. DKs , wardens and templars requires garbage to 0 skills to play. If any one does 1Vx in magic sorc now against competent players , I would defintely grade him one of the best PVP players not only in ESO. One mistake instant death. I never considered anyone playing DK a pro player in PVP. Not even serious. Just noobs looking for cheese.

What I see magsorcs do in Vivec isn’t 1vXing. It’s a lot of running...
    You forgot jumping.

Oh my gawd! I forgot jumping :( lol.
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Link me dk soloing vet hm Trials pls o:) im also Pretty sure that sorc and nightblade have higher vma scores than dk not 100% confident tho.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh thats why all noob streamers are playing DKs ? NB & Magic sorc requires lot of skill to play 1VX. DKs , wardens and templars requires garbage to 0 skills to play. If anyoone does 1Vx in magic sorc now against competent players , I would defintely grade him one of the best PVP players not only in ESO. One mistake instant death. I never considered anyone playing DK a pro player in PVP. Not even serious. Just noobs looking for cheese.

There's no really comparable PvP experience on Xbox to ESO

Black desert is close but whole different combat method
    Neverwinter is close as well
    These games have cool down systems rather than a pure resource system - meaning PvP is extremely similar to PvE (i.e. rotation memorization rather than reactive combat)

I spent a few months checking out Xbox games before coming back to ESO

I never heard what these games are. PVP balance should be based on other PVP games.

if you don't know Black Desert and Neverwinter, u shouldn't be commenting about PvP MMO.

August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »

Link me dk soloing vet hm Trials pls o:) im also Pretty sure that sorc and nightblade have higher vma scores than dk not 100% confident tho.
    Cheesiest class for cheap noobest streamers and fake shameless pros in PVP. Garbage. Still DK is OP way too much. Do want DKs stream roll all BGs ? One noob streamer tells wings has to do more. Which world these garbages are coming from. ESO only game where bunch of noobs sitting as class reps and giving fake opinions that suits their own interest for their lack of skills .

Another garbage is werewolf and warden. Just because of ESO they are here for so long and ESO carrying them . If other game they will be crushed with all eyes closed in no time. Excellent game balance. This the best game balance that noob class rep can come up with. :D ROFL all day.

Other garbage are Orc, Warden, werewolf. I will not take anyone playing them serious and vomit garbage.

We have to deal with this garbage everyday in PVP. Stam DK on orc or argonian set up is super cheese. Its very hard to die even if you do lot of mistakes.

VMS scores is nothing with PVP or survivablity or noob cheese. Its all about noob friendly. DKs can solo Vet dungeons with ease which is meant not to be soloed. DKs survive longer with producing dps on par other classes. Lets Sorc and Nb survive like DKs. First one is the ultimate one made me laugh whole day. Blackrose prison :D:D:D@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GaryA . Come on where is the ZOS class reps and balance team ? Asking opinions with noob streamers how to buff DK, Wardens and ORc more and nerf already under-powered classes ? You are expecting other people to get 4 of these in every BGs and kill them ? Or it wont stop until someone make fun of vet 12 man trials ?
    My only question is ZOs put any intelligence or common sense in balancing the game with real data ? Ever since class rep program started, Game lopsidedly favored only one group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYJ_Nw7UZHU :D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x61MoF4hvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWVk9SZCTqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_24HKUpkmzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pjq5pvrcpQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8vUwWeeFww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQnsvLte6CI
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 19, 2019 2:46PM
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Notice how he left all the other class "Solo" videos off here. MagSorcs soloing vet dungeons. Easiest Vet Malestrom Area builds area Sorcs.

And look out, guys! If you play a class that @Priyasekarssk doesn't like- you're "cheese" to him. Oh no! A random internet stranger!
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hey- show us that 35k flame lash tool tip. I'd love to see it.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notice how he left all the other class "Solo" videos off here. MagSorcs soloing vet dungeons. Easiest Vet Malestrom Area builds area Sorcs.

And look out, guys! If you play a class that @Priyasekarssk doesn't like- you're "cheese" to him. Oh no! A random internet stranger!

Mage sorcs can solo only non DLC dungeons that any class can be done with good SKill . Vet DLC dungeons and arena with zero deaths ? VMA is out of question. Its single man trial. VMA can be cleared with DK with only 3 Skill. :D Forget 1 bar. Easiest of all cheese. Get a life. Already told whoever plays dk and arguing its fine is not someone to take serious.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 19, 2019 2:46PM
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Maybe we can try getting one with 500 ult balorgh perfected siro and bsw?^^
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Maybe we can try getting one with 500 ult balorgh perfected siro and bsw?^^

Maybe by stacking ALL you points into Master at Arms, Elemental Expert, all infused spell power enchantments, all light armor in divines, Apprentice mundus stone, 500 Balorgh, beserk enchantment on a nirnhoned inferno fire staff, with two procs of BSW and Siro hitting at the exact same time, with Cyrodiil buffs...

Yes! We've created the most circumstantial, unsurvivable build in Cyrodiil!

...of course if you built a Sorc or NB the exact same way- you could have the same results with a frag or spectral bow. (But he wouldn't dare mention that, will he?) Cheese!

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭

Cheesiest class for cheap noobest streamers and fake shameless pros in PVP. Garbage. Still DK is OP way too much. Do want DKs stream roll all BGs ? One noob streamer tells wings has to do more. Which world these garbages are coming from. ESO only game where bunch of noobs sitting as class reps and giving fake opinions that suits their own interest for their lack of skills .

Another garbage is werewolf and warden. Just because of ESO they are here for so long and ESO carrying them . If other game they will be crushed with all eyes closed in no time. Excellent game balance. This the best game balance that noob class rep can come up with. :D ROFL all day.

Other garbage are Orc, Warden, werewolf. I will not take anyone playing them serious and vomit garbage.

We have to deal with this garbage everyday in PVP. Stam DK on orc or argonian set up is super cheese. Its very hard to die even if you do lot of mistakes.

VMS scores is nothing with PVP or survivablity or noob cheese. Its all about noob friendly. DKs can solo Vet dungeons with ease which is meant not to be soloed. DKs survive longer with producing dps on par other classes. Lets Sorc and Nb survive like DKs. First one is the ultimate one made me laugh whole day. Blackrose prison :D:D:D@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GaryA . Come on where is the ZOS class reps and balance team ? Asking opinions with noob streamers how to buff DK, Wardens and ORc more and nerf already under-powered classes ? You are expecting other people to get 4 of these in every BGs and kill them ? Or it wont stop until someone make fun of vet 12 man trials ?
    My only question is ZOs put any intelligence or common sense in balancing the game with real data ? Ever since class rep program started, Game lopsidedly favored only one group.

You can solo vet dungeons on any class. I've done them with a saptank NB, and my main is a mDK. You just need to know how to play and build.

If you want to speak on the balance of classes for solo PvE, maelstrom arena scores are probably the most objective measurement. DKs do not score that highly compared to other classes.

You seem to have a lot of bias. You should attempt to be more objective in your views.
  • seventyfive
    seventyfive
    ✭✭✭
    I get there is no heal associated with this version of the whip, but does this 21k whip get buffed to 33% making it hit like 31k? and If so... that'd be like 38kish on vamps... half it for cyro and it's still 19k before resistances and without critting... Between brp resto, cauterize, embers, coag, and fragmented... it would seem healing will not be an issue.

21k tooltip should be with the 99% bonus active already. When the bonus is active, the tooltip changes accordingly.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can solo vet dungeons on any class. I've done them with a saptank NB, and my main is a mDK. You just need to know how to play and build.

If you want to speak on the balance of classes for solo PvE, maelstrom arena scores are probably the most objective measurement. DKs do not score that highly compared to other classes.

You seem to have a lot of bias. You should attempt to be more objective in your views.

You know I soloed cloudrest Vet trial after I soloed vet blackrose prison. You have to trust me. I did with my sorc tank.
    Dont come up with jokes that I soloed vet blackrose prison with NB tanks.
    Maelstorm arena scores is not the measurement for how garbage class balance is. It doesnt show how much a class can survive and dps at same time.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 19, 2019 6:00PM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

DK is not hard class to master. DKs doesnt need to have bunch of skills to survive , nor bunch of skills to kill. 4 good DKs can stream roll all BGs.

So wings, volatile, CDB/GDB, Igneous Shield, are not skill to survive? You know you need them ALL to get extra healing, because the class cannot be build around spell/wpn crit?

OMG, I've been playing the wrong class for over 5 years.

The other part is the most amazing one, you say DKs (and specially sDKs) don't need a bunch of skills to kills? You know it is labeled as the DoT class? So you think you can kill with only one DoT (at 7 mts)? Think again, please.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

So wings, volatile, CDB/GDB, Igneous Shield, are not skill to survive? You know you need them ALL to get extra healing, because the class cannot be build around spell/wpn crit?

OMG, I've been playing the wrong class for over 5 years.

The other part is the most amazing one, you say DKs (and specially sDKs) don't need a bunch of skills to kills? You know it is labeled as the DoT class? So you think you can kill with only one DoT (at 7 mts)? Think again, please.

I mean it isn't a difficult class. Very powerful, and very forgiving, but more important very fun :-)
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm eating 8-9k whips non stop from magdk's now with 30k resists. I don't know who thought this was a good idea, but I wouldn't expect this to last.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe I wanna see the 35 k tooltip also tbh. If you can show me that I will start a Petition to get this nerfed also. But doubt it lol.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    I'm eating 8-9k whips non stop from magdk's now with 30k resists. I don't know who thought this was a good idea, but I wouldn't expect this to last.

Is that much different from taking similar damage numbers from cfrags or spectral bow? The new whip takes time to set up, and those running that morph lose the power lash heal
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im still waiting to see it before I decide. Drizz knows what he is doing in PvP and DKs particularly so until then; I kind of take his word for it.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Take your meds
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »

Is that much different from taking similar damage numbers from cfrags or spectral bow? The new whip takes time to set up, and those running that morph lose the power lash heal

Yes, because frags doesn't hit that hard and a bow proc takes more gcds.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer