The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for a guild that doesnt have a issue running any PVE content.

homura
homura
Soul Shriven
So, me and my partner are having a problem finding people to run harder type of content. So we are looking for a guild that would make queuing easier. Like if we ask to do a dlc dungeon we would like people to help us out and run them. We are finding it hard to get gear from DLC dungeons cause nobody really likes to run them. So a guild thats active in pve content is what we are looking for. Also are looking to get into the raid type of content in the near future and if we could find a guild that does them throughout the week instead of only on the weekends would be great. A guild that offers training in raids and dungeon mechanics would be nice too since we are new to end game.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    homura wrote: »
    So, me and my partner are having a problem finding people to run harder type of content. So we are looking for a guild that would make queuing easier. Like if we ask to do a dlc dungeon we would like people to help us out and run them. We are finding it hard to get gear from DLC dungeons cause nobody really likes to run them. So a guild thats active in pve content is what we are looking for. Also are looking to get into the raid type of content in the near future and if we could find a guild that does them throughout the week instead of only on the weekends would be great. A guild that offers training in raids and dungeon mechanics would be nice too since we are new to end game.

hi there , it sounds like maybe u guys probably want a larger more "hardcore" type guild...BUT...just in case you're not in too much of an urgent rush, you might wanna check us out here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

Best of luck either way!

• Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    homura wrote: »

hey, whats your in game @name. i can send you an invite to our guild. only 2 requirements. 160+cp and discord. we run dlc trials and dungeons quite often

it can be hit or miss when looking for group sometimes. but we generally have 50+members online at all hours and 100+ at peak hours
    Founder of Sheogorath's Mortals NA PC

Exiled Lannister EP Sorc dps
    Hamrb EP Temp healer or dps
    l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    Mia Stone AD DK tank or dps
    Finn the Altmer AD Nightmage
    Launch Pad McQuack DC DK DPS
    Sterk Stonecrusher EP Stamplar
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
    Sheo's Sweeper DC Magicka Temp
  • Armina
    Armina
    Homura you would probably be better suited to find two other people to do optimized dungeons with you. My SO and I love to do that sort of thing. You can send me some mail in game if you want to run a dungeon with us, see how we play and that sort of thing. I also have a social guild and we have some players in it that I would suggest running end game content with. Our trials are on the weekday usually at 8PM EST. Let me know if you're interested in either!

@Armina
    Tank Main - Healer Second
    Always looking for new friends/people to play with!
    Innocence is life's greatest illusion