Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Living Tribunal - An Inclusive Social PvX Guild

Cyth27
Cyth27
The Living Tribunal

Inclusive PvX guild for everyone!

What we mean by inclusive:

Our members are incredibly diverse whether it's ethnicity, sexual orientation, culture, gender identity, or any other type of personal identity and we love it that way.
We also have lots of members open about their mental health and take care to be mindful of that.

What we offer:

-Guild Hall with crafting & transmute stations
-Crafting services for members
-Supportive, beginner-friendly community
-Weekly events, including social fishing & farming events, zone clears, dungeons & trials
(soon to be starting RP, and PvP with EP & DC reps!)
-Discord server with lots of helpful resources and strong community
(official forum also in the works)
-Raffles, giveaways, and auctions

What we’re looking for:

-Active players who login at least once every 14 days
(can inform an officer to set you to Away status if going to be absent longer)
-Beginners, returning players, and veterans ready for endgame content
-Friendly, helpful people who respect one another
-People who want to improve their understanding of the game
-Others who believe carrot cake is salad, not cake (jk, but for real)

Our main rules:
#1 - Play the way you want!
#2 - Don’t be a jerk; no bigotry or elitism allowed
#3 - Save us the drama, no political or religious talk (save that for PMs, please)
#4 - Have fun!

If you are interested in gaming with us, post here or send an in-game mail or friend request to @Cyth27, @Ellnry, @Jonesy_88, @Matwal1, @BloodyImperial, @Grineer, or @Amaterasu2423

P.S. We have a small collection of EU, AU, and SE Asia gamers. If you are interested in becoming a member or officer and running events during NA-off hours, we’d love to have you!
Edited by Cyth27 on May 15, 2019 7:32PM
  • cddasmithb14_ESO
    cddasmithb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    The guild has a lot of truly amazing people that have enriched this game for me. They are very welcoming to new people and have a good time even when faced with difficult content. In addition to the above-mentioned diversity, this guild also contains people of different age groups.
  • Kofad
    Kofad
    ✭✭
    @kofad looking to see if you are still looking to add, been looking for a fun guild to join....
  • Cyth27
    Cyth27
    Thanks so much for your interest @Kofad. Happy to have you along :)

And thanks for the testimonial cddasmith :D You know you're the best, right? haha
  • Cyth27
    Cyth27
    Are you in search of a guild but want to get a feel for the community before joining? Come join us for our 5/15/19 guild event at 8pm EST.

Our amazing @Jonesy_88 is going to be taking us through a series of Public Dungeons to grind XP, complete the quest, collect the skyshard, and defeat the main boss to earn the completion achievement for each one! Great for both new players and those trying to level their alts. Reply here or send an in-game message to @Cyth27 or @Jonesy_88. We can send you an invite to our guild Discord and to the event group to check us out before becoming a full member :)
    Edited by Cyth27 on May 15, 2019 7:31PM
  • Dahk72
    Dahk72
    I'm a long time mmo player , but been away from mmo's for a while due to real life taking up too much time.

My 3rd child was born in '17 needing heart surgery due to holes in her heart (happens with kids with Down Syndrome sometimes). She's now a thriving almost two year old and happiest kid in the world , and my wife knows I need my own escape time here and there and and I've been waiting for this expansion to start anew and begin my necromancer,

Anyway would like to find a guild(or two) of folks who understand where I come from , that games are for enjoyment , at times escape from real life , and socializing while swinging an axe or sword and placing it into a monster or another players head , all for the fun of it. No drama needed etc.

I'm learning the game all over and actually thinking of buying a couple of the lore books , and while at times I have to solo due to knowing I may have to afk quickly to help at home , other times I'd like to be able to group and do a dungeon I otherwise wouldn't get to. Even while solo though , being an original EQ player , I love to see the bright green guild text chat to interact with others and/or just listen.

Anyway , if you think I'd be a good fit for your group would like an invite , if not completely understand also.
  • bigbubbawalk
    bigbubbawalk
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still recruiting I'm interested in join!
  • Cyth27
    Cyth27
    @Dahk72 @bigbubbawalk I will send out invites, thanks for replying :)