The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

f**in' trash servers 103 again

adree
adree
✭✭✭
stop lie nothing has been resolved cannot login. #trashanniversary gz
Edited by adree on April 29, 2019 1:13AM
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep, me too, cannot login.

@ZOS are you guys actually test it when you think you solved it???
  • njsummers
    njsummers
    Soul Shriven
    me too, error 103 when trying to log in
  • BrianLovesLisa
    BrianLovesLisa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh must just be the people who complain too much.
  • Rokh
    Rokh
    ✭✭
    Error 103 here too.

Let's see what did i complain about today.... Water shortages, power outages and getting bombed by western civilization and oh yes, 1 million dead children.

Perhaps my complaining is the reason?

• EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Server is kaput again.
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • BrianLovesLisa
    BrianLovesLisa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rokh wrote: »
    Error 103 here too.

Let's see what did i complain about today.... Water shortages, power outages and getting bombed by western civilization and oh yes, 1 million dead children.

Perhaps my complaining is the reason?

go make a difference instead of complaining on a games forum.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got on the EU server earlier, around 5ish, then we went out to eat. I'm back now and nope, error 103 cannot connect to server. I am able to get on the NA server though.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Firestormm
    Firestormm
    Soul Shriven
    Am the same. Only difference from earlier yesterday on EU server is that now it is asking me to contact customer services as an 'unexpected error has occurred'. Restarting client has no effect. Sure hope they extend the celebration event and let us all get our tickets!
  • Rokh
    Rokh
    ✭✭
    [/quote]

go make a difference instead of complaining on a games forum.[/quote]

And you have complains with people reporting login issues? Some difference you are making.
  • Shanee
    Shanee
    ✭✭
    Was working fine for me yesterday during all the problems, but now the problems have also caught up with me as well, darn! :P
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I'm just sitting here watching Game of Thrones having a jolly time
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortnite seems to be working fine...the new end game mode is a blast...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 29, 2019 2:15AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • BrianLovesLisa
    BrianLovesLisa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

go make a difference instead of complaining on a games forum.[/quote]

And you have complains with people reporting login issues? Some difference you are making.
    [/quote]

would not call this thread reporting it, more like bitching about it.
  • Rokh
    Rokh
    ✭✭

go make a difference instead of complaining on a games forum.

[/quote]

would not call this thread reporting it, more like bitching about it.[/quote]

I think a lot of people feel how the OP is feeling but he just wrote it down exactly.

His frustration is not as contagious or harmful as how I felt your toxicity was.

However, one misunderstanding led to another.

I wish you peace brother and I hope the servers are back soon so we can get a little time to escape into Tamriel and forget our problems :)
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LisaHatesBrian
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Must be a bad episode if you can take your eyes off the show and do other things. :P
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »

Must be a bad episode if you can take your eyes off the show and do other things. :P

Adverts
  • BrianLovesLisa
    BrianLovesLisa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LisaHatesBrian

oh wow sooo original, not like I haven't heard that troll many times before. :p:p
  • Genomic
    Genomic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LisaHatesBrian

oh wow sooo original, not like I haven't heard that troll many times before. :p:p

So you're frequently being called out for your behavior and attitude? Some people would take that as an opportunity for self-reflection. Not you though.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »

Adverts

My apologies then. Here in Canada there are no commercials at all. I assumed it was like that in the world. I was kidding though, hence the smiling tongue. :)
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads on this topic we are closing this discussion. Further discussion can take place in the thread below.

Trouble logging in - Error 103
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.