The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Well crap! :(

DeathStalker_X
DeathStalker_X
✭✭✭
Literally just realized that it's NOT Indrik Feathers we're buying for the mount this time, it's berries. Right when I finally got the 4 I needed for the LAST event :( Will they ever be of use again?

I'm seriously getting to dislike these "events".
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand what happened?

Did you get berries for this event?
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    I don't understand what happened?

Did you get berries for this event?

Nah he rebought the feathers.

Rip
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The current berry season is for the Indrik that is in the Impresario's pen right now (Luminous, iirc) . If you didn't want that one, there will be two more versions you can evolve your nascent Indrik to. Personally, I want black.
    Edited by EvilAutoTech on April 23, 2019 6:48PM
  • tyggerbob
    tyggerbob
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you already have an indrik, you need to evolve it with berries before you can use your feathers. Keep the feathers till after you get the berries and then you can have two different Indriks
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Literally just realized that it's NOT Indrik Feathers we're buying for the mount this time, it's berries. Right when I finally got the 4 I needed for the LAST event :( Will they ever be of use again?

If you want more than one color of indrik, you'll need the feathers. When you use the berries to evolve the nascent version, you no longer have the nascent version. If you want another indrik, white, black, whatever, you'll need to get another 4 feathers to call a new nascent version.
  • DeathStalker_X
    DeathStalker_X
    ✭✭✭
    No, I need to get the Indrik Mount to *start* with - I thought that's what the feathers were for from the last event?
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The feathers will be needed for the next indrik mount. We are currently at this part of all the indrik mounts;
    1. Buy 4 feathers
    2. Combine to get nascent indrik mount.
    3. Buy 4 dawnwood berries.
    4. Combine to evolve into Dawnwood indrik mount. Nascent mount disappears.
    5. Buy 4 feathers
    6. Combine to get nascent indrik mount.
    7. Buy 4 luminous berries.
    8. Combine to evolve into Luminous indrik mount. Nascent mount disappears.
    9. Repeat but with the next set of berries.
  • DeathStalker_X
    DeathStalker_X
    ✭✭✭
    AH! Ok, so I'm still good then :) I *thought* I needed all 4 feathers just to get the initial Indrik Mount, glad I wasn't wrong on that :)

Thanks! :)
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At he beginning of this last event I started to do the work. I stopped when I realized I hated these events. I destroyed the feather and the berry. Bought the style pages and am happily on the PTS.
  • Jenzi
    Jenzi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Always buy all four berries first because they are only available for a limited time, whereas the feathers are available all year.
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need 4 feathers - evolve with 4 berries.
    Again.
    Again.
    Again.
    4 feathers - no berries.

Makes 20 feathers and 16 berrries.
    Edited by Salvas_Aren on April 23, 2019 10:45PM
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did the opposite. I got the berries instead of the feathers. Lucky for me I can still use them, just got the feathers I needed.

Good thing is, you can make your Indrik and I believe week 5 we have the option to get/buy what we missed.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »

I did the opposite. I got the berries instead of the feathers. Lucky for me I can still use them, just got the feathers I needed.

Good thing is, you can make your Indrik and I believe week 5 we have the option to get/buy what we missed.

All four berries will be available still in week 5 I think, as will all four feathers; I'm not sure about ALL the motif pages though.
  • DeathStalker_X
    DeathStalker_X
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! :) Just got my Indrik Mount :)
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! :) Just got my Indrik Mount :)

Yay!!
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was told by a ZOS rep that the previous berries will be back. Dunno if in game or the store though. So if you missed berries, just wait.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • XxMissAlycexX
    XxMissAlycexX
    ✭✭✭
    I did something pretty similar and put in a ticket and zos swapped em for me
    XxMissAlycexX - Xbox One - NA
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 4 feathers and 3 berries so I can make another indrik the second I evolve my first.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The feathers will be needed for the next indrik mount. We are currently at this part of all the indrik mounts;
    1. Buy 4 feathers
    5. Buy 4 feathers

Now I finally get it. I need 4 berries of one kind to get the specific Indrik. Can I skip the Dawnwood and get a Luminous? I have the first nascent now
  • MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    1. Buy 4 feathers
    5. Buy 4 feathers

Now I finally get it. I need 4 berries of one kind to get the specific Indrik. Can I skip the Dawnwood and get a Luminous? I have the first nascent now

Yes
  • VvardeFellow
    VvardeFellow
    ✭✭✭
    I feel for you. I wish we could at least give them away. Because I've also made the mistakes of:

Buying duplicate feather/berry/thing
    Having 12 but turning in, this losing 2

• myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikaHR wrote: »
    1. Buy 4 feathers
    5. Buy 4 feathers

Yes

TY!
  • YaYaPineapple
    YaYaPineapple
    ✭✭✭✭

You can't get the Dawnwood Indrik anyway, as the Dawnwood berries are no longer available from the Impresario. The Dawnwood berries were only available during the 1st quarter of this year, which has now passed. Only the Luminous berries are available to buy from the Impresario during this current, 2nd quarter event.

The feathers will be available during all events this year. The berries change quarterly. You can buy berries before you have the Nascent Indrik. You can buy any missing feathers during later quarters, but you cannot buy missing berries during later quarters.

Feathers and berries cost 10 tickets each.

NASCENT INDRIK:
    (1)Emerald feather + (1)Gilded feather + (1)Onyx feather + (1)Opaline feather = (1)Nascent Indrik - 40 tickets total.

DAWNWOOD INDRIK:
    (1)Nascent Indrik + (1)Dawnwood berries of Bloom + (1)Dawnwood berries of Budding + (1)Dawnwood berries of Growth + (1)Dawnwood berries of Ripeness = (1)Dawnwood Indrik - 80 tickets total. (You will no longer own the Nascent Indrik)

LUMINOUS INDRIK:
    (1)Nascent Indrik + (1)Luminous berries of Bloom + (1)Luminous berries of Budding + (1)Luminous berries of Growth + (1) Luminous berries of Ripeness = (1)Luminous Indrik - 80 tickets total. (You will no longer own the Nascent Indrik)

You need a new Nascent Indrik for each evolved version you want to make. Later this year, there will also be berries to make a black, and a white Indrik. To obtain the black and white Indriks later in the year, follow the same system outlined above.

I hope this outline helps!