The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

yo ZOS, sell weapon particle fx options in the store

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
like on the monster sets and what not.

one of the things I LOVE about the monster sets is that their particle effects override the enchant / poison effects on weapons. however this has gotten to the point where I use them EXCLUSIVLY for this feature.

ESO has some gorgeous weapon designs and its a shame to deny them this customization option and would like the option to by various particle effects from the store as further character cosmetic options.
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    actually I like this idea...would love to add Dromathra effects...since that's exclusive on the dropped weapon sets :D
    however...no ripoffs though...like 5k crowns for effects :D
    Edited by xenowarrior92eb17_ESO on April 23, 2019 11:58AM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually I like this idea...would love to add Dromathra effects...since that's exclusive on the dropped weapon sets :D
    however...no ripoffs though...like 5k crowns for effects :D

well full weapon sets are 2500, I imagine some particle effects being around 1k depending on the effect? could even tie specific ones like the dromathra to achievements for that raid. as well as include some of the more classic ones just in the base game such as ice, fire, and lightning effects.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick