The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quick guide for Dungeons/Trials for PvPers for week 4 of the event.

MikaHR
MikaHR
✭✭✭✭✭
1. You dont need anything but light attack to defeat entire PvE side. Skills are optional.

2. Red circles on the ground either outrght kill you (in like 1% of cases)...or do pretty much nothing. So generally you have 99% to survive red circle and dont have to bother with them.

3. Same goes for "mechanics"...they either kill you outright in minority of cases or do nothing. So its pretty safe to ignore them.

4. In normal mode everything hits like PvEer in PvP.

5. If you die expect PvEers to pick up the slack....and if they fail tell them how much they suck at the game.

6. If PvEers start complaining be sure to tell them that you absolutely hate PvE and PvEers and you are there just for the event boxes.

*Tips and Tricks: queue as a TANK regardless of your spec for faster Dungeon Finder pops!

>:)
Edited by MikaHR on April 23, 2019 1:50PM
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MikaHR wrote: »
    1. You dont need anything but light attack to defeat entire PvE side. Skills are optional.

2. Red circles on the ground either outrght kill you (in like 1% of cases)...or do pretty much nothing. So generally you have 99% to survive red circle and dotn have to bother with them.

3. Same goes for "mechanics"...they either kill you outright in minority of cases or do nothing. So its pretty safe to ignore them.

4. If you die expect PvEers to pick up the slack....and if they fail tell them how much they suck at the game.

5. If PvEers start complaining be sure to tell them that you absolutely hate PvE and PvEers and you are there just for the event boxes.

Guess what - there will be no crying by PvPers. You know, the "whiny" ones according to the forum.

Keep an eye and compare the amount of complaint threads. We'll soon see who the real cry babies are :wink:
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

Keep an eye and compare the amount of complaint threads. We'll soon see who the real cry babies are :wink:

Is that the sound of a gauntlet hitting the ground, because that sounds like a challenge!

What prize do the biggest cry babies get?

• sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play in normal would be my only advice, there it doesnt matter if you hit like a wet noodle, the other guys can compensate it. Dont do queue for vet or if you do and get kicked, dont complain :wink:
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »

Is that the sound of a gauntlet hitting the ground, because that sounds like a challenge!

We can bet the world is you want bruh - easy win for me here.

Why are you so confident? Are you basing it on ALL THOSE threads from PvPers crying about writs or doing daily delves?? You know, ALL of them...
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »
    Play in normal would be my only advice, there it doesnt matter if you hit like a wet noodle, the other guys can compensate it. Dont do queue for vet or if you do and get kicked, dont complain :wink:

After PVPers attitude and arrogance in the forum this week, I'm not surprised if they will get kicked even from normals.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love how people think PvPers are bad at PVE :smiley:

Most good PvP players have conquered pve and moved on to new challenges.
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Why are you so confident? Are you basing it on ALL THOSE threads from PvPers crying about writs or doing daily delves?? You know, ALL of them...

uhm... pardon?

I just wanted to know what the prize would be... :cry: mean forum guy... /s
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or paid for clears ;-)
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

uhm... pardon?

I was making reference to the fact there was no threads from PvP players complaining about the two previous weeks. The caps were sarcasm not anger. Sorry - sarcasm doesn't come out well in text form :smile:
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Or paid for clears ;-)

Even if they did - at least they found a solution to their problem and didn't to the forum to cry :wink:

And let's be honest - the people who can clear the hardest pve content aren't probably the ones crying on the forums about the PvP event. My guess is it's the same players who cry about DLC dungeons being too hard. Or the people that STILL make posts to need VMA.
    Edited by Brrrofski on April 23, 2019 9:12AM
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

uhm... pardon?

I was making reference to the fact there was no threads from PvP players complaining about the two previous weeks. The caps were sarcasm not anger. Sorry - sarcasm doesn't come out well in text form :smile:

It sure doesn't (see my previous posts)...
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or paid for clears ;-)

actually they are right, most PvP people have a very good understanding of their class or classes and gear which is best for pvp and pve. At least the good PvP players though I am not one of them I do listen and watch their videos.

All this thread does is show pettiness of butt hurt PvE players, OP must have really gotten his snow flake broken make this thread lol.
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thats correct and as long if they put on pve gear and skills i doubt that anyone would notice that its a pvp'er ;)
    Kurat wrote: »
    After PVPers attitude and arrogance in the forum this week, I'm not surprised if they will get kicked even from normals.

Ppl who kick others from normal are the worst, and doing it just for "revenge" is even more worse. Every experienced player can solo the base game dungeons, no need for a heal or tank. just carry them through, be a decent human beeing. i had a pretty good experience this weekend doing pvp. Reds, yellow and blue side by side doing quest without bothering each others as long as you didnt act funny. Of course there are always those guys who jumped on you because you are easy prey but that wont stop me from helping out fellow players getting their boxes during week 4 - as long as it is normal. if you do 10k damage in vet i probably vote for a replacement :wink:

Edited by sudaki_eso on April 23, 2019 9:53AM
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I don't want to participate in the ongoing PvP vs. PvE mud fight, but just out of curiosity: how do you identify PvPers in PvE PUGs? I know they are wearing different gear, but that's not something one can easily recognize. At least I can't.
    And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno, i guess they will call all bad PvEers "PvPers" now. :D
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

2. Red circles on the ground either outrght kill you (in like 1% of cases)...or do pretty much nothing. So generally you have 99% to survive red circle and dotn have to bother with them.

4. In normal mode everything hits like PvEer in PvP.

5. If you die expect PvEers to pick up the slack....and if they fail tell them how much they suck at the game.

6. If PvEers start complaining be sure to tell them that you absolutely hate PvE and PvEers and you are there just for the event boxes.

Oh, you mean like those pesky PvPers that do this in attempt to get their monster set helmets? They dont need a guide for it, they already do it like this...
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Low quality bait dude 😂
    Edited by Vietfox on April 23, 2019 12:07PM
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty sure your entire post could be classed as “baiting”. Well done. Haven’t seen that before. You must be so proud.
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    Low quality bait dude 😂

Quality bait would have at least 3 pages by now...

• Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll tank them. I'll just normal dungeons, and I'll keep the whole group alive or rez them if I have to. I won't kick anyone, but I would appreciate please more than spin2win and trying to bowgank the boss.

I've had that before and it took me 45 mins to finish Volenfell on normal, and then the bowganking champion had the cheek to msg everyone "air high five". Oh yeah, I remember you. I'm normally pretty chill, but "air high five" earned you a mouthful, didn't it buddy?

Honestly though, most PvPers tend to be pretty good at laying down dmg, even if it's burst. Except for you bowgank. You were... sub-par....
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    thorwyn wrote: »

I don't want to participate in the ongoing PvP vs. PvE mud fight, but just out of curiosity: how do you identify PvPers in PvE PUGs? I know they are wearing different gear, but that's not something one can easily recognize. At least I can't.

See my above post. Stealthing and trying to "bowgank" the bosses is a giveaway. :D
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I don't need anything from pve dungeons because I already have all sets. Be carefull don't kick your pve fellows in rage
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvpers are forced to do pvp for gear. We have farmed vDSA(axes, master Destro) vMA(2h), vet dungeons(monster set) etc and you think we will have trouble doing vet dungeons? Lol

Fighting in an area where anything goes and people adapt is significantly harder than farming for top gear and then decimating programmed opponents in pve.
  • moses1763
    moses1763
    ✭✭✭
    someone should go back to troll school a truly sad attempt :)
    Live, Laugh, and Hope!
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a PvPer because, like most of my PvP guildies, we already burned through all the vet PvE content.

We needed the gear; we wanted the skins. We got bored and moved on.

Thanks for the bait thread; it was tasty.

Lol.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be as many PvPers doing vet HM DLC Dungeons and vTrials as there are PvEers doing BG or keep capture quests: almost none. Boxes drop from normal pledges just fine.

Besides, PvEers will do pledges on their mules/crafting alts as well and those won't have min-maxed gear either.
  • royo
    royo
    ✭✭✭
    Y'all have no chill. Tons of top PvE players play in cyro, have stars, grind emp, small scale, and win tournaments. And plenty of sick PvP players have completed the hardest PvE content in the game. Keep farming those forum points though. Looking good bby.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    Pvpers are forced to do pvp for gear. We have farmed vDSA(axes, master Destro) vMA(2h), vet dungeons(monster set) etc and you think we will have trouble doing vet dungeons? Lol

Fighting in an area where anything goes and people adapt is significantly harder than farming for top gear and then decimating programmed opponents in pve.

“Boards, don't hit back. ~Bruce Lee”

1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are better off just soloing the 2 non-dlc pledges on normal than you are waiting in the dungeon finder queue for hours.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Keyword: "good PVP players". That is maybe 5% of the PVP population and that's being generous.
    Edited by Kuramas9tails on April 23, 2019 1:21PM
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA