The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

With the change to the rarity color of master writs...

Pevey
Pevey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
...changing based on the quality of the item level, does that mean we will no longer have to type DESTROY every time we need to get rid of a jewelry crafting master writ, as long as the item quality is purple??

Because that would be gggrrrrreeeeaaattttt (sips coffee).

Seriously, so tired of getting jc master writs. Can't do them, can't sell them in traders, can't even just vendor them. Destroying them slows down my daily writs and is a constant reminder how broken JC is right now.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure the quality matters much. I still type destroy for all those crown items I get daily. I also don't have to type destroy if I want to trash a tempering alloy.

Not saying it doesn't work this way, just saying that the color change isn't likely to be the reason.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't have to type destroy. Just mark it as junk, go to junk in inventory and press a button to destroy all your junk at once.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!