The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Maw of lorkaj bugs with head color on twins.

jerrodbuffington
jerrodbuffington
✭✭✭
Zos can you please look into fixing the head color thing with VMOL. Half the time we dont get a head color.
Also at times adds are not visible for several seconds.
I know I'm not the only one seeing these things.
  • Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    Zos can you please look into fixing the head color thing with VMOL. Half the time we dont get a head color.
    Also at times adds are not visible for several seconds.
    I know I'm not the only one seeing these things.

No you are not the only one. We are struggling with this issue too (XBOX EU Server). Whenever we are going in everybody of the team creates a ticket. I know this is most probably ignored anyway but its the only thing we can do.. I hope they fix it soon again tho..
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My team is having the same issue, we can't get a smooth round for progression because even though we're doing the mechanics correctly we're getting screwed/wiped by something we have no control over.

I hope Zos finds a fix for it soon or at least acknowledges that there is an issue & they're working on a fix. I can't help but feel that if this issue was on pc it would get addressed far quicker.

• Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    I hope Zos finds a fix for it soon or at least acknowledges that there is an issue & they're working on a fix. I can't help but feel that if this issue was on pc it would get addressed far quicker.

As of now I just have heard of console players having issues again.. but at the moment it seams way more important to fix any kind of issue in pvp (because we pve players dont count anyways) and after that inaccessible mushrooms in summerset or floating heavy sacks get fixed.. why to fix the trials.. its a shame