The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mural Mender achievement guide (Elsweyr)

Saturn
Saturn
✭✭✭✭✭
*This guide isn't relevant until Elsweyr goes Live on June 4th.*

I did an all-nighter to finish off my video Wednesday morning, but didn't make this guide until now, which means my guide isn't the first here on the forum >.< Oh well.

Completing the 'Mural Mender' achievement rewards only a Furnishing, unlike previous collectible achievements that always rewarded a title as well as the main reward. In terms of difficulty, this quest is just below the "Wrothgar Relic Hunter", as it only has a couple very difficult collectibles, and only one of the clues is sort of misleading (Helkarn Fragment). There is one collectible, which refers to the item of a sidequest (Torval), making it very difficult to find, but otherwise the clues are straight-forward references to map locations and vistas.

Achievement List:
o6p0l8i6mgeb.png

Furnishing Reward:
As of now, the Furnishing, 'Replica Rithana-Di-Renada' doesn't have any effects, though it's supposed to have a song. (This may be added later)
irhzpuansv3d.png
djt85hu8a62b.png

The achievement starts off with a quest in Riverhold, which has you collect the first of 16 mural pieces. After the quest has been completed, you are given a book containing clues to the other 15:
rj6kqdcjrhzq.png
mh2d6m1cy18i.png

Overworld Map (please note it does not show the locations inside delves / public dungeons, and is meant to just help alongside the video guide):
r8gq1d0kzvrn.png

Video Guide (the route I take differs from the order of the clue list, but is the most time-effective in my opinion):
Edited by Saturn on April 21, 2019 4:17PM
"Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! This guide was really helpful :smiley: