The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Does your house tell a story?

CantFixIr
CantFixIr
✭✭✭
Without any judgement on my behalf, I have found that most houses are designed to look as beautiful as possible and while they are generally made with a specific character or two in mind, and indeed look sensational, they don't often surprise or take you on a journey.

Do you have a story telling house?

I submit to you my Snow Globe House, which was generously filmed by @Delphinia

Story: A mage was kept captive in the Eastmarch Snow Globe house. As the years went by, the mage became increasingly powerful studying the learnings of Vivec and Sheogorath and learning to defy gravity. Our mage spent most of the time planning new ways to escape but also felt lonelier - and madder as the years went past.

https://youtu.be/UOk6P3tfDbM

Game name @CantFixIt - EU-PC Server - Australian player
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    this is the story of my house: Once upon a time the great ZOS gods gave away free giant manors on Arteum to everybody who had the glorious summerset.

But oh my! not everyone had tons of furnishings! so the giant manor houses were sad, that they were so empty inside. the end.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha Get crafting and make your own. ;)
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine would if there was 'messy' furnishings.

I want muddy foot prints, piles of dirty laundry, assorted armor and weaponry scattered throughout and broken furniture around the combat dummies.

The home of a young, dumb adventurer.

But alas everything is so neat and clean.
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    I very much agree with your comment about needed these lived in pieces of "furniture".

I found that depending on how you place your items and combine them together, you can create something - but for sure not as much.

Did you watch the video in the Opening Post?
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Muddy pawprints, for various animals, would be quite nice. :smile:
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing video (as always), Dels! And fantastic house! <3

Every one of my houses tells a story - some more complex than others. :)
  • Indoril_Nerevar
    Indoril_Nerevar
    ✭✭✭
    My home has one of the greatest stories in The History of The Elder Scrolls.

;)
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    My home has one of the greatest stories in The History of The Elder Scrolls.

;)

The wink sounds like sarcasm ;)

What server are you on?
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I decorate houses, I always keep some story about its owner in my head. For example, I decorate Exorcised Coven Cottage for my Argonian character (which have an interesting background by herself) in Argonian style with some references to her story. Though, the problem is, that I can't find enough time, inspiration and furniture to finish it. The interior is almost finished, but exterior still need a lot of work to be done.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My character's homes are an integral part of their stories. For example, one of my characters is a member of the notorious Bellamont family. He has a hidden side to his life. A secret identity.

As far as his neighbours are concerned he is the innocuous "Tailor of Ravenhurst". His home is a typical artisan's atelier:
    SZazbj7.jpg

But secretly he is also "The Man With Too Many Knives". Assassin and director of assassins. He has a secret hideout. A bad place where bad things happen:
    fKqsBnY.jpg

No one ever walks out there alive.
    PC EU