The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: EU megaserver for maintenance – April 22, 14:30 UTC (10:30AM EDT) - 16:30 UTC (12:30PM EDT)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

weird intermittent error trying to tell me to log in via steam (which I don't use for ESO)

silvermistktralasub17_ESO
I'ts happened at least 4-5 times now, within the past 24 hours...I try to log into the game, and I will get stuck in a cycle where, when i copy/paste my password from a text file, it claims that the user name or password are incorrect, and to try logging in through steam if I got my game through there. Thing is, I didn't. I never associated my game with steam, so it shouldn't be involved at all. And, after a handful of minutes, I can get in properly, but I don't know where it's getting this error. PC/NA, if necessary. (I was one of the base game preorders, so steam wasn't even available then, and I never associated it.)