The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I own the lakemire xanmeer manor?

Sega4life
Sega4life
✭✭
I am able to go into the manor and see the showcase but it saids it is unavailable for purchase. I don’t understand why because I am able to go inside and view everything. I do have the DLC for free as an eso member. So do I have to buy the DLC separately in order to purchase it? Or is there an achievement I have to accomplish?
  • SnowFeather
    SnowFeather
    ✭✭
    Crown store. Was 15,000 crowns unfurnished, or 17,500 furnished. You’ll have to wait till it makes it wayback to the crowns store.
  • davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    You do neither. It’s a house only bought from the crown store at a limited time. It was available back in January for I believe 15000 crowns unfurnished and 17500 crowns furnished. That’s literally the only way you could have gotten it. Maybe someday soon they’ll bring it back for a limited time, like they’re doing this month with Grand Topal Hideaway.
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    Oh ok, it was just weird that I was able to view it. Thank you everyone 😊
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sega4life wrote: »

I think that's true for all the "limited time" homes. Since they remain in the game world, and the mechanism for previewing the house is the same as any one you don't own yet, you can go inside but not buy. You can also preview homes you don't yet qualify for, because you don't have a pre-requisite achievement, but the price will be in red. ZOS want you to develop the desire, so you'll buy when it's available next.

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sega4life wrote: »

Well, I think it's better if you can still view them, even if you can't currently buy them.

Even if it can be a little frustrating. :blush:
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    I just thought they were only available to be viewed when available so I was confused. Lol
    Edited by Sega4life on April 22, 2019 4:15AM
  • excusemydust
    excusemydust
    Soul Shriven
    Bumping this up in the hopes that the powers that be will put this house back on sale for those of us that made the mistake of not buying it when it was available. <3
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest writing a politely worded support ticket and asking whether it would be possible to purchase this home via their help since you missed the time it was on sale, but you'd be happy to pay the crowns for it. It sometimes works.

One of my guildmasters got our guild house that way, a year after it was no longer available, and they allowed him to purchase it. Bear in mind though that this manual sale only works on an empty house, with literally 0 furnishings (so less than the 'unfurnished' home actually has in it, bushes, stones, some lights, that sort of thing). Other people on this forum also reported being able to purchase things this way, so that's why I don't feel I'm giving away any major secret. :smile: Try it, the worst thing that could happen is that they say no, and the best thing is that you walk away with a house you really wanted, and ZOS walks away with a hefty crown profit. Win-win.
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly don’t understand why they don’t just leave all the houses available and then just discount them like once a year. They are losing so many sales for so many crown store things with how they are running it.