The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Not Today" is Recruiting (PvE-Vet-Raidingguild) (vCR Progression)

CaveSquirrel
CaveSquirrel
✭✭
not_today_banner5.png

"Not Today" is a endgame raiding guild looking for fixed members to create a Coregroup and progress together on
veteran Cloudrest. (Achievements, HM and so on)
We need few a more players to properly start the core raiding while most of us are already experienced. We like to meme, everything will be hold in a friendly atmosphere.

Currently we are looking for players that can come on both days:
Thursdays: 1 Healer, DDs
Saturdays: 1 Healer, DDs

If you don't see a role that fits for you, still feel free to apply since groups may still change.

Requirements:

General: vCR+0 Knowledge
Tanks: Baseknowledge of VetTrials + certain sets (At least vCraglorns, vMoL, vHoF for example completed)
Healers: Baseknowledge VetTrials + certain sets (At least vCraglorns, vMoL, vHoF for example completed)
DD's: ±45k Dummy DPS, Baseknowledge of VetTrials

Raid-Schedule

Thursday 20:00 - 22:00 CEST Core Raiding (vCR)
Saturday 20:00 - 22:00 CEST Core Raiding (vCR)

If you're interested, feel free to send an in-game mail to me at @SublimeCaver or @Freyja_x or just apply through the Guildfinder (Trials, Hardcore).
or at Discord: CaveSquirrel#1944
Edited by CaveSquirrel on June 20, 2019 9:42PM
  • CaveSquirrel
    CaveSquirrel
    ✭✭
    Edited by CaveSquirrel on May 7, 2019 4:39PM
  • Freyja_x
    Freyja_x
    Soul Shriven
    Updated
  • Freyja_x
    Freyja_x
    Soul Shriven
    We're currently looking for a tanks backups (Thurs and Sat) and a healer (Sat)
    Edited by Freyja_x on May 14, 2019 3:38PM
  • Rage_Chill
    Rage_Chill
    Soul Shriven
    I might be interested, but I can't figure out how to DM someone who's not my friend on discord. I'm an experienced tank, CP600+, wanted to know if you guys are PC NA?

Sorry--tried sending both @ usernames in game mail on PC NA, and I guess you guys are not PC NA :(
    Edited by Rage_Chill on May 14, 2019 6:00AM
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    If you need a fill in healer for sat i might be able to help
  • Freyja_x
    Freyja_x
    Soul Shriven
    Updated
  • Freyja_x
    Freyja_x
    Soul Shriven