The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I use my old Account when I buy a new game?

mann9753b16_ESO
mann9753b16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
When I go to the Store or to Steam and buy the Elswyr edition which gives me all the expansions (instead of buying them all seperate, because the whole pack is cheaper than to upgrade all the way from vanilla), can i use my old Account there, keeping everything I unlocked and bought on this account?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can buy the whole game on the same account ... even though you may already have the base game on said account.

Some players have experienced a “you do not qualify for this product” message ... in which case submit an Online Support ticket to get your purchase applied.
  • mann9753b16_ESO
    mann9753b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can buy the whole game on the same account ... even though you may already have the base game on said account.

Some players have experienced a “you do not qualify for this product” message ... in which case submit an Online Support ticket to get your purchase applied.

Thanks