The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Repentance and Necro's

Sleep724
Sleep724
✭✭✭✭✭
If a Templar uses repentance on a dead body, can Necro's still summon them?

"Consecrate the souls of the fallen, healing you and your allies for 2702 Health and restoring 2702 Stamina to you each corpse in the area."

Definition of consencrate: to make or declare sacred; set apart or dedicate to the service of a deity; to devote or dedicate to some purpose.

Could be an interesting mini game, Templars trying to prevent Necros from accessing the dead...

Edit: I mean pvp wise. Pve it wouldnt work fighting over the dead :D
Edited by Sleep724 on March 31, 2019 11:23PM
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This has been over and over again...
    They stated they can share corpse...in fact even different templars can use the same corpse for repentance already
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    They stated they can share corpse...in fact even different templars can use the same corpse for repentance already

Oh I didnt even know they talked about this lol. I knew about Templars but not Necros.
  • Ajax_22
    Ajax_22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »

From this little back and forth between Wheeler, and Lambert that might have changed. Wheeler specifically said Lambert steals corpses for Repentance all the time. Looks like we'll have to wait until the PTS to see if they've changed their position on that.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ObedientDarlingLocustTTours