The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Random Battlegrounds and Percentages

Vandellia
Vandellia
✭✭✭
For Several months now i have noticed a huge skew in what the "random" battle ground the queue decides. For the last several month if i Que for a random battle ground it will result in a 80% plus chance that the random BG will be ..take a guess people... ah nah it will be death match. I've personally tracked this and discussed this with on line friends and their experience is similar to mine for what ever unknown reason.
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm. I get more Domination on 2 of my toons while my 3rd sees more Chaosball versus Deathmatch.

Last night i only saw Crazy king once and Death match three times out of a 6hr binge to get two toons Detonation between the three i play exclusively.

So. I guess random is still random.
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    Cause after doing dailies everyone goes DM.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ThanatosXR wrote: »
    Cause after doing dailies everyone goes DM.

It is known
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pineapples are good
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like dungeons, the queue will pull Random players into preselected pugs. So, if you queue for Deathmatch, you'll get players who've queued for Deathmatch and players who queued for Random. If you queue for Capture The Relic, you get other CTR players and, again, Randoms.

Same thing happens for Random Normal and Random Vets, which is part of why you're much more likely to random into a pledge.
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other modes are trash. people often play em like dm