The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What did I miss on Saturday stream?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
I missed the stream on Saturday. I was able to watch the one on Friday night. I am curious what was mentioned on Saturday that wasn't on Friday. Also do we still get the pet? While I don't play on PC anymore, will that account still get it? Also I did play on Xbox so do I get the pet or did we need to watch both streams to get the pet?

Just wondering what happened since I don't know how to find these streams if they are available to be watched later.
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Where's the written TDLR version? (ok way too long didnt watch version)
    Edited by Gythral on March 31, 2019 8:50PM
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TL:DW ZOS propose to introduce pay to win skyshard achievements from the Crownstore on a per character basis and use this as a stalking horse for additional P2W purchases.

Oh and the most popular word was “dragons” for some reason.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to watch them, go on Twitch to Bethesda's twitch channel, and it should be their most recent video
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. Just watched the ESO part. That was enjoyable to watch. A lot more looking at the audience as well to show they are not being ignored like on Friday sadly.

Nice job there.

Dang, my question wasn't asked. LOL.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was heavily distracted by the quiz during the stream. I got two answers wrong. :(