The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you use Bound Amour in a Build?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
How do you incorporate it into a build effectively?

Note: looking for inspiration.

Best Answers

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a skill that sits on my bar providing a passive buff that only gets used when I accidentally fat-finger it. - as a PVE stam sorc DD.
    Edited by VaranisArano on March 31, 2019 1:50PM
    Answer ✓
  • Betty_Booms
    Betty_Booms
    ✭✭✭
    I sometimes use it when i aim for a high magicka build. I play BGs so no cp and sometimes try it on the same bar as my shield to up the shield value. Otherwise its hard to slot without sacrificing a more useful skill...
    Answer ✓
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont use it, dont have slots to waste :/
    Answer ✓
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried so many times, because that stam boost and the light attack damage is just so damn tasty, not to mention the 20% stam and health regen just for having it slotted. But for the life of me I can't find room for it anywhere without gimping my builds.
    It makes me feel so bad I rarely log my stam sorc anymore. Alternatively, just play a Nightblade and get everything handed to you on a silver platter.
    Answer ✓
  • ruff
    ruff
    ✭✭
    I've used it as in a first reply (slotted and accidentally triggered) until I collected enough CPs in Lady and Steed. Now in a queue for respec among others to free the points.
    Answer ✓
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bar it for the resouces and never use it
    Answer ✓
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In PVE dps I slot it and feel bored. Can't really justify its use/slot on tank. Mostly just a boring buff slot in PvP you don't have space for. I have activated it to delay the inevitable but it rarely is worth using on anything but incredible damage. I've saved myself with it maybe twice on SnB defile sorc.
    Answer ✓
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    passive for me only don't use the ability block mitigation at all since its such a short duration.
    Answer ✓
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a skill that sits on my bar providing a passive buff that only gets used when I accidentally fat-finger it. - as a PVE stam sorc DD.

This.
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I slot it instead of Inner Light on mSorc. The effect is too short for the cost to use it actively for defences.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robpr wrote: »
    I slot it instead of Inner Light on mSorc. The effect is too short for the cost to use it actively for defences.

I used to but switched back, innerlight is only 1% less magika and that crit... Plus dealing with NBs is covered.

Only way i can spare a slot for either is running Chudan tho @Tasear which i think is your question. The last time i could run inner and Aegis was with overload bar :(

If Frag had Its CC back we'd be made but that's a dead horse!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bow/bow stamsorc doubleslots it.

No room on my one pet (matriarch) magsorc's bar.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Wyrd88
    Wyrd88
    ✭✭✭✭

This [2].

On magsorc are the same.
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don’t... it’s a passive ability with an inefficient active like inner light, evil hunter, and bird of prey
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

I used to but switched back, innerlight is only 1% less magika and that crit... Plus dealing with NBs is covered.

Only way i can spare a slot for either is running Chudan tho @Tasear which i think is your question. The last time i could run inner and Aegis was with overload bar :(

Sunday is my theorycrafter day and was trying look at my Sorc tank vs future nercomancer tank in regards to playstle...I have what they say writers block but for theory crafting.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the people saying it is bad to activate it and use it as active mitigation, it is the best non ultimate way to mitigate damage in the game.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the people saying it is bad to activate it and use it as active mitigation, it is the best non ultimate way to mitigate damage in the game.

To mitigate AoEs maybe. Single Target and DoT damage on the other hand...
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How would you use it? Trying to make a build that highlights strength of Sorc tanking with it.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't use it. It's not possible. GG ZOS THX FOR THAT OVERLORD NERF AND CONTINUED YEARS OF NEGLECT!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »

Sunday is my theorycrafter day and was trying look at my Sorc tank vs future nercomancer tank in regards to playstle...I have what they say writers block but for theory crafting.

I call it analysis paralysis.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

How would you use it? Trying to make a build that highlights strength of Sorc tanking with it.

masel explains how to use it pretty good here https://youtu.be/2ZIL59nk38Q?t=657
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on April 2, 2019 12:20AM