The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please buff / revisit the Entropy skill

Vexarius
Vexarius
✭✭✭
I have always loved the concept of this skill, and now that people are discussing a source of major sorcery for necromancers, people will want to use it (it also fits the necromancer theme nicely), however, even since the launch of this game, I have found the damage and heal coming from the skill to be underwhelming and ineffective compared to other skills I could slot. The heal is only effective if you place it on multiple targets but that’s a waste of time. The only reason you’d slot it is for major sorcery. Maybe it could be buffed, or also return magic ? What are your thoughts or suggestions?
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing skill as it is. Only problem with it is lack of slots.

For measly 1300-1400 magicka you receive healing, +1k dps, vampiric healing and major sorcery and empower and +2% to magicka and recovery. I often run it with trashpots if conditions are not severe. On dummy dps difference with spell power/crit/magicka pots in comparison to degeneration+trash pots is 1-2k at most (at 40k parse). So I use spell pots in hard content not for dps increase but because I don't have a slot for entropy and need more sustain.
  • Kulvar
    Kulvar
    ✭✭✭✭
    This skill do not need to change.
    Coward Argonian scholar of the Ebonheart Pact
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kulvar wrote: »

Actually, it would be a little bit better if one of the morphs didn't require a target. That way, magicka-based characters could buff up without pulling themselves out of stealth (much like how stamina characters can use Forward Momentum/Rally without revealing themselves).

This might actually be a little more advantageous now that MagBlades are concerned with losing their minor berserk. I'm sure they'd appreciate Major Sorcery while stealthed as a compensation.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kulvar wrote: »

Actually, it would be a little bit better if one of the morphs didn't require a target. That way, magicka-based characters could buff up without pulling themselves out of stealth (much like how stamina characters can use Forward Momentum/Rally without revealing themselves).

This might actually be a little more advantageous now that MagBlades are concerned with losing their minor berserk. I'm sure they'd appreciate Major Sorcery while stealthed as a compensation.

with mag blades losing their minor berserk, why don't they shift the class major sorcery to it now?
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Immunity to snares for 4 seconds would be nice?
    PC EU
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s pretty good as is. I think one morph could do with a target but I like the extra dot on my mag DK to proc skoria.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immunity to snares for 4 seconds would be nice?

Yeah, and major expedition + purge. And all of it for same price.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skill already gives alot however the synergy with other skills used to be alot better.

Empowering a proc'ed frag with it use to be a thing of beauty when Frags were Frags.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Knowing ZOS, they'll remove the Major Sorcery from Entropy and tack it on to some already Overloaded Necro Skill.

I wish I could say that with some more sarcastic overtones but at this point, it honestly sounds like something ZOS would do and it makes me very sad.
    Argonian forever
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both morphs are already strong, especially when you consider that it adds 2% max Magicka and increases Magicka recovery by 2% passively while slotted.
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    You get what? A heal with damage over time. Even when you slot it you get 2% or so Magicka and Magicka Regen for just slotting it. What’s that? You get empowered as well for casting it! You can still do good range damage for light attack weaving it cause it’s so derp cheap if you got enough regen that is.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skill is very strong, but I would love it to see as a selfbuf like somebody mentioned.
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • Greek_Hellspawn
    Greek_Hellspawn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it needs to be 30 seconds of major sorcery instead of 20