The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dizzying swing and wreking blow

• Ixilith
    Ixilith
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, dizzy swing is great in pvp, I’ve seen a lot of effective use with it I mean yes it can be blocked, but the one time it lands u can secure a kill
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the 200ms shave allows Dizzy to be a very reliable spammable. even more so if u weave light attacks on it.

it's no longer a setup-and-burst skill, but for the cost and damage, it's a good spammable without animation cancelling.
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    My final conclusion on DSwing is that the skill, outside of big lag, is generally fine and not in need of any buffs or reworks with the exception of how DSwing deals with block.

My conclusion on 2H is that it's generally very bad in PVP. 2H still very much lives by a combo system, which is completely overshadowed by the rotation system. DSwing - DB/Zerker - LA - Execute is still one of the smoothest, fastest, brutal combos that takes a whole lot of practice to get right and can kill players in a blink, but it requires you to hit excessively hard. The passives of 2H unfortunately do not support this system.

2H needs big self-buffing skills that give %amps for using 2h damage skills. Seething Fury remade to support 2H would be such a gargantuan buff to the dswing life that it might make it's way back into the meta.

i'd love any buff to this skill.

with the right CP and gear, it's a good spammable.

but what do i know, i'm a stamDK, anything's a good spammable.... :lol:
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber