The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Introducing the Dragonscale Crown Crate Season"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
c9ae9aea55316a17acc36b9703039732.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the article Introducing the Dragonscale Crown Crate Season. Prepare for your expedition into the Khajiiti homeland with Dragonscale Crown Crates, coming soon to the Crown Store. For details on this exciting new crate season, check out the article for the details!

Here's a full list of all the new rewards contained in the Dragonscale Crown Crates:

Radiant Apex Rewards
Dragonscale Solar Horse
Dragonscale Frost Senche
Dragonscale Storm Wolf

Apex Rewards
Dragonscale Barded Camel
Dragonscale Barded Guar
Dragonscale Barded Senche
Dragonscale Barded Wolf
Dragonscale Barded Bear
Dragonscale Barded War-Horse
Resplendent Sweetroll

Legendary Rewards
Sweetroll Grizzly
Tenmar Senche-Tiger
Karthwolf Charger
Lustrated Daedrat
Fledgling Vulture Gryphon
Seht's Dovah-Fly
Instant All Research, Major
Grand Gold Coast Experience Scroll
Banner of Namira
Tapestry of Namira
Namira, Mistress of Decay
Prismatic Banner Ribbon
Dwarven Remnant Sword
Dwarven Remnant Battle Axe
Dwarven Remnant Bow
Dwarven Remnant Staff

Epic Rewards
Atmoran Chub Loon
Karth Winter Pup
Winterhold Wolfhound
Dwarven Centurion Face Tattoos
Dwarven Centurion Body Tattoos
Meridian Sunburst Face Tattoos
Meridian Sunburst Body Tattoos
Ghost Goblin Face War Paint
Arctic Rime Skin
Ghost Goblin Body War Paint
Major Gold Coast Experience Scroll
Instant All Research

Superior Rewards
Feather Brows of Mystery
Coral Snake Nose Ring
Bronze Color Eyeshadow
Dwarven Geometry Face Markings
Dwarven Geometry Body Markings
Alftand Glacial Face Tattoos
Alftand Glacial Body Tattoos
Meridian Radiance Face Tattoos
Meridian Radiance Body Tattoos
Meridian War Burst Face Markings
Meridian War Burst Body Markings
"Chained Wrath" Piercings
Dwarven Sprocket Earrings
Kick Ball
Chatty Hand Puppet
Wall Pantomime

Fine Rewards
Alchemical: Olive Dragoon
Radiant: Midwinter Spectre
Autumn: Marine Commander
Molten: Gray and Graphite
Passionate: Charcoal of Remorse
Holiday: Bathed in Blood
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ this season is STOKED. So many cool things I've waited for so long!
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A skin for only 40 gems? The elitists will be mad.
    PS5 EU.
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    No free crate again :/ ?
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dragonscale Frost Senche & Dragonscale Solar Horse Mount are looking great :)
    Dragonscale Solar Horse Mount is maybe one of the best looking mounts.
    Though I imagine that the chance to receive them in crates is so small, that it is probably a few hundreds of crates per each one and it will still not be guaranteed.
    At least I already have other Radiant Apex mounts :)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭

40 gems? damn i can almost get it (used all my remaining gems on the xanmeer skins) :D
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

40 gems? damn i can almost get it (used all my remaining gems on the xanmeer skins) :D

It will be official stream with guaranteed drop on Bethesda_DE today and somewhere this week too again, on BethDays, so there's ur chance.

I wonder if you can "made" falmer from altmer with that...
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm very pleased with this season^^ A skin for 40 gems, lots of cool adornments in blue tier, a make up I was waiting for so long. And only 1 thing I want from the legendary rewards - Tenmar Senche-Tiger :)

The Meridian Sunburst tattoos look awesome imho.

This one is excited and can't wait to see all these items in game!
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely no costumes? Huh.

This actually looks like a set I can pass on.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Nareya726
    Nareya726
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very excited I can actually afford most of the stuff I want! Now the only problem is prioritizing :D
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent, another Daedric banner to add to my collection.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • EnolezDrata
    EnolezDrata
    ✭✭✭
    special thanks for "Chained Wrath" Piercings!! Wanted it so much
    It will look amazing on my main
    PC/EU
  • kimikazi
    kimikazi
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Gina, This season looks sweeeeet .. I heard a rumour that there's a ghost elk mount .. is this true & will it be in the store or crown crates?
    "Do you know how long I've been looking for you?"
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No potions or poisons? Where are the rest of the Fine and Common rewards? Interesting...
    Anyway, https://www.crowncrates.com/dragonscale is up.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »
    No potions or poisons? Where are the rest of the Fine and Common rewards? Interesting...
    Anyway, https://www.crowncrates.com/dragonscale is up.
    Might be they're just not listing the "trash" in the post and just the new things people might care about.

Thanks as always for the site and work you put in to tracking crates. :smile:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    kimikazi wrote: »
    Hey Gina, This season looks sweeeeet .. I heard a rumour that there's a ghost elk mount .. is this true & will it be in the store or crown crates?

in the store, as it’s not in the crates, and it’s a good news to me :-)
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    Are there any sites out there where we can view pictures of all the upcoming items? This Crate season looks great!
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any sites out there where we can view pictures of all the upcoming items? This Crate season looks great!

If you google item's name there is a very good chance that 1st pic in google will be from ElderScrolls.net datamines. Otherwise, most of them are featured in here: https://elderscrolls.net/2019/01/22/30451-tes-online-budushhee-kronnogo-magazina-obnovlenie-4-3-0
  • Veesk
    Veesk
    ✭✭✭✭

You can see them all here: https://elderscrolls.net/tes-online/crown-crates/dragonscale-crates/
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder what tiger senche looks like. The epic rewards look very full filling. 😂 A new ring and wierd earning could be fun for my characters.
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope that dog pup is as cute as the datamined picture suggests :blush: Then I'll totally get that one!
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Namira statue is BOSS 👿👹😈
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No blue tier pets or costumes?

Looks like no costumes at all in fact.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While I think this crate season is much better than the Xanmeer season, there's nothing here I can't live without. Spent almost all my free gems on things I had been wanting from previous seasons, but I have enough to get something from the purple tier, if I want (would have to "decon" some mimic stones) or a couple things from the blue tier. I'll see what the eyeshadow looks like. If it's good, meaning it doesn't look like carnival makeup like all the other eyeshadows they've released, then I might get it.

As for the tiger, I've seen datamined pictures and it's not that great - at least, it's not what people who want a tiger are looking for. I might have bought it if it were in the CS, so I'm glad it's not, as I really don't need yet another senche mount (or any mount for that matter).

ETA: I just took a look at the Dwarven Remnant weapons, and they do look pretty cool. But, not enough to start gambling on crates.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on March 26, 2019 6:01PM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More reskins, pass
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a professional jester, I will be getting the emotes.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karthwolf charger! I wanted that for so long
  • JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one needs the Dragonscale Solar Horse
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    This crate is just a let down. The mounts are just wearing hats, the previously "pre-order only" things are in this crate from DLCs and there are a huge number of tattoo/body markings, jewellery and even the skin is bland. It's a freezer burn skin like someone fell asleep in the snow.
    uwu
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No one gets mad over crown store skins being available. What people get mad about is the Maomer skin still not being available.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deflorate wrote: »
    the previously "pre-order only" things are in this crate from DLCs

Items in DLC Collector's Bundles are not exclusive to those bundles. Nor are they considered pre-order items.
    signing off