The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

how much will u be willing to wait for an actual maintenance PC EU?

chetter_hummin
chetter_hummin
✭✭✭
like really, how much? for the server to acctually work just like NA server if not better, without lags, broken dungeon finder, disconects, trials not working, etc, u know the issues.

how much will u be willing to wait for an actual maintenance PC EU? 16 votes

couple of hours top, I paid money to play the game and I want an actual quality service and fast
6%
ongeburz 1 vote
more than 6 hours, this stuff will take time
6%
AVaelham 1 vote
more than 12 hours cause the server must be taken down and software completly reworked
6%
VanLo83 1 vote
1 day
6%
MrGraves 1 vote
1-2 days
0%
more than 2 days for a complete hardware upgrade and software upgrade and also complete stress and in depth testing of servers. If I wait that long ofc I want very good results!
75%
SteveCampsOutUniverseEllieBlueAlucardoSnowZeniaNeoealthRagnarock41joseayalacMartiniDanielsr34lianshaseschetter_hummin 12 votes
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way this suggestion makes sense is if you believe ZOS actually knows how to fix everything that's ever been wrong with the servers and is capable of getting them working perfectly, but have to tackle one problem at a time and are only allowed to keep the servers offline for a fixed amount of time during each maintenance period and so can only fix a few problems each time.

I assume they do have to justify how long the game is down for, especially if it's unusually long, but I find it hard to believe that if the above were true their engineers couldn't persuade the people in charge to let them have time to fix everything without prior permission from the players...or that they wouldn't already have asked us if that was the case.

Throwing more time at the problem is just like throwing more money at it. Up to a point it might help with some of the barriers to getting everything working but it's not a magic solution that will solve all the problems in one go.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    more than 2 days for a complete hardware upgrade and software upgrade and also complete stress and in depth testing of servers. If I wait that long ofc I want very good results!
    I'd happily wait if I knew it was going to be fixed and we wouldn't have to deal with this garbage anymore.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    like really, how much? for the server to acctually work just like NA server if not better, without lags, broken dungeon finder, disconects, trials not working, etc, u know the issues.

:lol:
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With there already being an active and more constructive thread with official responses on the subject that can be found here, we're going to go ahead and close this thread down. When continuing this discussion on the newer thread be sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.