The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Twilight Zap and Storm Attronach attack are breaking cloak

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Twilight and Attronach (scamp probably to) can see through invisibility and break cloak constantly. Is there any reason left to play magblade? Shade broken for over half of a year, cloak first broken by siege dots, now by zoo sorcs, temporal guard and morphs 50% of a time fails to work (not only mahblade thing obiously but hurts them a lot). The best part is that we will wait to next patch to see if you even acknowledge those things, Im not even counting on fixing them.
Edited by Mayrael on March 22, 2019 4:04PM
Say no to Toxic Casuals!
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Familiar also breaks cloak (but that's sorta an AOE, undodgeable too) as well as lightning heavy attacks.
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I prefer shadow image over cloak. Dump it behind a tree/rock, and if you're under pressure just zip back and heal up. Totally underrated ability tbh. On my magblade I don't even run cloak at all. Losing those crutches and learning to walk on my own was one of the best choices I've ever made.
    For real, give it a shot. Takes a bit of getting used to, but when you do you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Personally I prefer shadow image over cloak. Dump it behind a tree/rock, and if you're under pressure just zip back and heal up. Totally underrated ability tbh. On my magblade I don't even run cloak at all. Losing those crutches and learning to walk on my own was one of the best choices I've ever made.
    For real, give it a shot. Takes a bit of getting used to, but when you do you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

shhhhh why you have to tell our secrets
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JadonSky wrote: »
    Alucardo wrote: »

shhhhh why you have to tell our secrets

Someone has to step up and be the hero that clueless Nightblades need. I shall be that hero!
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude I always use shadow image, I also use temporal guard, claiming I am clueless because I want cloak to get finally fixed and not being broken by something not intended like it used to be with: engine guardian, sload, warden dot, siege dot and now pets. If you don't use cloak, your choice, don't act like you know everything because you don't, poor attempt to show off.

The reason of this thread is a bug and it needs to be fixed.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge