The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Jorunn is bugged, you can't pie him.

Juniperbmg
Juniperbmg
Soul Shriven
You can't pie him at all, it hits the people or guards around him. It's not matter of targeting, either.
Juni
Magblade in the streets, stamblade in the sheets.
Guild Master - Pacrooti's Hirelings PC/NA
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If i remember correctly from last year, there is some sort of global cooldown (or was it a max players cutoff?) for pie-ing a NPC.

Meaning, you may have to come back when it's less crowded ...
    dry.gif
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    If i remember correctly from last year, there is some sort of global cooldown (or was it a max players cutoff?) for pie-ing a NPC.

Meaning, you may have to come back when it's less crowded ...
    dry.gif

i tried a few times, even with no players around, and it still doesn't work.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a cooldown. Which is hard for him to finish when people try repeatedly to hit him with a pie.

I went to Trollhetta Summit and got him there, 0 players around. New face paint is worth a bit of questing, genuinely like it.
    PC EU
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a cooldown. Which is hard for him to finish when people try repeatedly to hit him with a pie.

I went to Trollhetta Summit and got him there, 0 players around. New face paint is worth a bit of questing, genuinely like it.

yep. worked fine there. nice tip. thanks ;)
  • penniopolis
    penniopolis
    Soul Shriven
    The only place I can find Jorunn is at Honrich Tower. I have tried for 2 days to pie him. No other players around. He goes through the animation though he does not get "painted". I do not get credit for pieing him. I have waited at least 2 minutes between pieing and nada.
  • penniopolis
    penniopolis
    Soul Shriven
    Found him in Windhelm today and it worked there.
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    I found him at the last wayshrine at the bottom south part of the map.

I missed him the first time.

I went into first person and got up in his face and was able to hit him with no problems. Sometimes first person has it's uses!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB king evasion skills, they duck out of the way of those pies like pros :D