The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unusually long load screens today (March 20, 2019)

Draxys
Draxys
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Many people are having login issues and perpetual load screens. I’ve had a few login hiccups but was able to log on. However, whenever I attempt to go from zone to zone via wayshrine, I get an eternal load screen. This started today, not with the most recent patch.

PC NA

rip decibel
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    Many people are having login issues and perpetual load screens. I’ve had a few login hiccups but was able to log on. However, whenever I attempt to go from zone to zone via wayshrine, I get an eternal load screen. This started today, not with the most recent patch.

PC NA

Also had this, and now cannot log in.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having with logging into the NA megaservers. This thread is being closed as another discussion is already ongoing. You can use this thread for further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.