The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bound housing items? Why?

Megatto
Megatto
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to give my friend some cool Psijic banners for her home, so I made some and when I went to give them to her, I found out that they're bound... I made them! Why are they bound?!
2fd16b506d181367004aa2c8c8a457fb.png
Remove loot boxes or riot
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megatto wrote: »
    I wanted to give my friend some cool Psijic banners for her home, so I made some and when I went to give them to her, I found out that they're bound... I made them! Why are they bound?!

Because the pattern is a quest reward. She can easily do the quest and buy the pattern and make them.
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because the pattern is a quest reward. She can easily do the quest and buy the pattern and make them.

What's the name of the quest and where is it?
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    Psijiic banners are an achievement pattern (all psijiic patterns are achievements), like achievement items, only uou have to craft them. The achievements for them are the psijic quest levels, I believe.
    Edited by silvermistktralasub17_ESO on March 20, 2019 6:58AM
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psijiic banners are an achievement pattern (all psijiic patterns are achievements), like achievement items, only uou have to craft them. The achievements for them are the psijic quest levels, I believe.

Ah ok so I can buy the pattern then?
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭

Ah ok so I can buy the pattern then?

yup... there is a merchant not far from the wayshrine in Arteaum who sells the patterns.
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pattern is also bound
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight